AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I feel same as ViviX12 and SurverX. >w>

Yea, dis game is rough around the edges in both coding and sumwat in model department, but in honesty it's like an upgraded version from the 2D Mugen game. :3
And if the game's codes could be optimized mar for 3D rendering and an easier way to mod things like animations or models (Like the Map tool dat SurverX shared) dan it would be a H action combat game dat I would support even if I starved 2 death. :3
But still with all dat it's like my third favorite game I would play, first being the "Succubus Heaven", and second being "Ultimate Madou Weapon MEJILOID". =>.<=

Although most of the time, I'm either creating content in MMD or editing PMX models for blender 2 be imported into my future game with UE5. :3
O and wat I mean about optimization for 3D render is dat I got a GTX 1080 Ti and when ever I launch dis game in normal window for full screen, the GPU temps shoot up into the RED of almost 85°C / 175°F.
OwO

klosetfan

Aug 4, 2020
so unless I am missing something BLINDINGLY obvious, If you make a female grow a penis via one of the corruption grabs the game still treats them as though they didn't have a penis when doing grabs and such. even if the loadout has grabs that target penis, they stay swapped out

nekurofiria

Dec 9, 2019
so unless I am missing something BLINDINGLY obvious, If you make a female grow a penis via one of the corruption grabs the game still treats them as though they didn't have a penis when doing grabs and such. even if the loadout has grabs that target penis, they stay swapped out
exactly what i was trying to say, however i just went back to v 0.25 and my female loadouts actually swap to futa loadouts when im attacking corrupted female npc once corruption move is done, so its weird that its gone in 0.26.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I played a little with Enlit buildin goblin body and made a small mod to make it available for you (see modding release). A lot of thing does not work properly ... but it is still fun

View attachment GoblinPack.mp4

Reactions: Roma777
Nov 30, 2019
try to upgrade to new version only problem is moving mod file, i forgot to make into zip file, dose anyone can anyone share they modpack that including most mod from loverslab...

AdrameLeech

Oct 16, 2022
Is there a way to deactivate some of the base animations? a way to choose which moves your opponents will never use?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Is there a way to deactivate some of the base animations? a way to choose which moves your opponents will never use?
If U know wat UR doing, dan U can disable animations in folder "_base" in the json files with "animations_", and "grabdatas_" (Just make sure 2 back up the files Ur going to edit be actually editing em incase sumthin breaks). >w>

bondrewd00

Feb 26, 2024
Is there a way to make the animations for the bike in te maps work? it only does damage when trying to grab

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
you need to remove your opponent's clothes before starting a grab on bike
^ ^ ^ Pretty much. >w>

In short, the one receiving must be stripped of lower clothing (U can still have the top on em), and the one giving haz 2 be the same way to get any H-Anim on the bike from wat I have tested out so far, but I know tested it when the opponent carried meh 2 the bike. =>w<=

Reactions: bondrewd00

WuLingxue

May 26, 2024
Can you send another one, please? I can't join the discord with this link.
It is all fixed now, I have just fixed the problem and joined the Discord group. My Discord account settings were incomplete before. However, after filling in the required personal information, I successfully joined the Discord group. And thank you for the link.

Reactions: SurverX

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
How do I make NPC units use modded animations in exhibitions? I was able to do it with the expanded moves mod a lot of time ago but can't remember how. I've installed now the ywtr_pack and the HPACK mods, and while I see the animations just fine the NPCs don't use them.

Edit: I just had to wait for a bit, reload the exhibition menu and they have it now

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
It's me again. How do I actually disable a mod without breaking the game? I've installed the wrestling stage mod, but 80% of exhibitions happen there and I want a bit more variety, but removing the file will result in a message error in the game console telling me it can't load in the .json. Where is the mod load list if there's any? Where does the game take the mods .json directory from?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes