Gattomarello

Jul 23, 2017
exactly what i was trying to say, however i just went back to v 0.25 and my female loadouts actually swap to futa loadouts when im attacking corrupted female npc once corruption move is done, so its weird that its gone in 0.26.
Not only that. As in 0.26 there's FreeForAll in the cheats, I put males,females and futas against each other and seems like being dominant against males has become impossible. Futas and Females can be targeted by "penis", but males can't any longer.
I'd be grateful to anybody who can pass me a 0.25 version so everyone can jump at anyone.

Last edited:

Whyinception

Apr 7, 2024
It is all fixed now, I have just fixed the problem and joined the Discord group. My Discord account settings were incomplete before. However, after filling in the required personal information, I successfully joined the Discord group. And thank you for the link.
What was your fix? I'm having issues with joining too.

Ekgooseto

Mar 19, 2019
Does "alwaysShow": true for clothing no longer work since 0.26? Or has something changed in the way you have to enter it in the JSON? If you do this as usual, you get what feels like 1 million error messages and the game no longer starts

Ekgooseto

Mar 19, 2019
To be a little more precise, I have attached a few screenshots. The Grabdummy_Body error keeps repeating itself at the end. By far not all error messages are attached

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
How would one go about modding in sound? It hurts me a lot seeing animations with voiceovers and no sound happening. I have a few sound clips from an older mod for Heroine Rescue Team but I have no clue on how would I even integrate those.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
How would one go about modding in sound? It hurts me a lot seeing animations with voiceovers and no sound happening. I have a few sound clips from an older mod for Heroine Rescue Team but I have no clue on how would I even integrate those.
The best way to understand modding for voices is to look to an exsiting voice mod.
E.g.: have a look to my voice mod and you will understand how it works:

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
The keyboard keys are a bit tricky. Is there a workaround to get a game controller to work?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The best way to understand modding for voices is to look to an exsiting voice mod.
E.g.: have a look to my voice mod and you will understand how it works:
I'm looking for modding sex sounds in, not voices. I have no clue about programming either so a tutorial for this type of "engine" the game is built on would be great

ohh89

Jan 1, 2018
Captur.PNG

hey guys can someone plz help me with this i used to be able to play the older versions but since i got the latest version all of them stopped working

ohh89

Jan 1, 2018
first question from Enlit would be: do you use any mods?
If yes, start with a fresh game without mods, and than add one mod by one until this Error happens.
i didnt know mods existed for this game, so no and all games have been fresh games from the creators site

rinyth20

Dec 2, 2017
i would prefer contention factors being put solely on the sexual predation and competition.
rather then the violence with the kicking and punching. the game has cheats that allow (with a proper set up of the contestants) to remove the violent aspects almost entirely, and focus mainly on using sexual confrontations. but as far as i know, this is only possible in custom roster battles where you do have full control of who is up vs who.

it has kept me entertained for quite a while, making a reasonably varied female and futa rooster. and seeing which one wins out in the race war of sexual dominance.

some other nice features include sweattyness. as characters lose green bar and become more exhausted. they become a bit more glossy. as a expression of how ''intense'' the activity so far has been for them. as well as some other cosmetic features that show how far down the line towards crippling ecstacy they are. as well as a decent library of mods available on loverslab to add more costumes/cosmetics and grabs.

Aug 23, 2020
i would prefer contention factors being put solely on the sexual predation and competition.
rather then the violence with the kicking and punching. the game has cheats that allow (with a proper set up of the contestants) to remove the violent aspects almost entirely, and focus mainly on using sexual confrontations. but as far as i know, this is only possible in custom roster battles where you do have full control of who is up vs who.

it has kept me entertained for quite a while, making a reasonably varied female and futa rooster. and seeing which one wins out in the race war of sexual dominance.

some other nice features include sweattyness. as characters lose green bar and become more exhausted. they become a bit more glossy. as a expression of how ''intense'' the activity so far has been for them. as well as some other cosmetic features that show how far down the line towards crippling ecstacy they are. as well as a decent library of mods available on loverslab to add more costumes/cosmetics and grabs.
try Kinky fight club 1 and 2

Nov 30, 2019
1723129849388.png dose anyone know how to fix this. this is the only character have this bug , or to get rid of this character, also i noticed something to unlock all the outfit each one would reqiure 100G, since the last time i played this game was 2.1, when it this even came out(oufits purchase system)....

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes