SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I made a very small mod to make Enlits Orc heads available for you ( i do nor know why Enlit hide it from us)...

OrcHappy.jpg OrcFemale.jpg

Reactions: Roma777
Aug 23, 2020
What's new on there?

V0.262 patchnotes:

Changelog:

• Fixed AUTO_GRAB_DEFENSE not consuming stamina when it triggers
  • Fixed units start regen stamina immediately after downed
  • Fixed bunnysuit fishnet
  • Fixed a possible game crash when exiting match
  • Fixed unit voices not played properly during grabs that targets MOUTH
  • Modding
    • Added blender custom property .baseColorTextureUsage value "ALPHA_VALUE" to replace the material alpha by the texture alpha value.
This is primarily a hotfix build with the aim of fixing some bugs in v0.26.

It also includes an EXPERIMENTAL cape you can find the back slot.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
V0.262 patchnotes:

Changelog:

• Fixed AUTO_GRAB_DEFENSE not consuming stamina when it triggers
  • Fixed units start regen stamina immediately after downed
  • Fixed bunnysuit fishnet
  • Fixed a possible game crash when exiting match
  • Fixed unit voices not played properly during grabs that targets MOUTH
  • Modding
    • Added blender custom property .baseColorTextureUsage value "ALPHA_VALUE" to replace the material alpha by the texture alpha value.
This is primarily a hotfix build with the aim of fixing some bugs in v0.26.

It also includes an EXPERIMENTAL cape you can find the back slot.
And v.27 is out now. More bug fixes, and two new punish grabs.

Reactions: Roma777

Wolfiewes!

Apr 7, 2018
Quick question about the game -- after playing the game for a shit ton of time, I tried editing my save file to see if I could do anything whacky with my credit amounts. Once I saved the file, then opened the game again to find that Save, it was no longer available! It's like the game won't read or accept that save file anymore.

Does anyone know why this is? Does anyone have a fix for it? I'd really like to not have to rework my characters again. It took a lot of fuckin' time, lmao

((Edit: Just for clarification, the only strings of text I edited myself in the save file was my credits amount and my essence amount.))

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
Quick question about the game -- after playing the game for a shit ton of time, I tried editing my save file to see if I could do anything whacky with my credit amounts. Once I saved the file, then opened the game again to find that Save, it was no longer available! It's like the game won't read or accept that save file anymore.

Does anyone know why this is? Does anyone have a fix for it? I'd really like to not have to rework my characters again. It took a lot of fuckin' time, lmao

((Edit: Just for clarification, the only strings of text I edited myself in the save file was my credits amount and my essence amount.))
If u simple just want more credits and essence, u can enable cheat and increase them, no need to modify save file
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rumble-2-v0-26-enlit3d.167418/post-11961346

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018

I am pretty sure that Enlit implemented a checksum around the savefile. If you change a byte (even if the string lengh is the same) the checksum does not fit any longer and the savefile is rejected.

Wolfiewes!

Apr 7, 2018
I am pretty sure that Enlit implemented a checksum around the savefile. If you change a byte (even if the string lengh is the same) the checksum does not fit any longer and the savefile is rejected.
Dang! That mega sucks! I put an entire day into that save file! :| I don't see why such a thing is needed when the game is still super WIP and encourages modding.

I used Cheat Engine to speed up fights because I think the credit and EXP rewards aren't enough to make up for the length of time it takes to actually complete a fight. Plus, recruits are so expensive Dx

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Dang! That mega sucks! I put an entire day into that save file! :| I don't see why such a thing is needed when the game is still super WIP and encourages modding.

I used Cheat Engine to speed up fights because I think the credit and EXP rewards aren't enough to make up for the length of time it takes to actually complete a fight. Plus, recruits are so expensive Dx
I believe it's a method to attempt to discourage/punish pirates but making it easy to cheat if you support, and making it hard to if you don't.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes