Feb 12, 2020
Well, apparently 0.262 can break your saves, so stuff had to be patched up for .27. Here's the link -

Changelog:
  • Added new PUNISH grab: punish_figure_four_leglock
  • Added new PUNISH grab: punish_ankle_lock
  • Fixed recruitable list not updated after matches
  • Removed the cancellable stagger mechanic
  • Reduced Wakeup handstring ability's range and attack frame comes later
  • Improved clothing physics further
  • Expanded on IK system

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
still cant play the game. still says Dump file created in directory when i click on the app.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Just discover the game, having a blast right now. I never thought i would be interested into those type of game, but could anyone suggest me other title to try? Also, how can i modify the dialogue of my opponent? i know i can change what the mc can say, but is it the case for my opponent?

Last edited:
Reactions: BBpleasure

asasasas1421

Dec 19, 2018
Just discover the game, having a blast right now. I never thought i would be interested into those type of game, but could anyone suggest me other title to try? Also, how can i modify the dialogue of my opponent? i know i can change what the mc can say, but is it the case for my opponent?
i think you have to create another character and change their dialogue and then arrange a custom 1v1

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I have added another, more realistic horsecock to the Futa Pack. My vacation is now over, so you will be spared any further mods from me for now. :D
Awz. TwT
I would like mar clothing mods. X3

Gileseypops

Feb 22, 2023
Anyone got a link to the discord? Also, the mods seem to have installed as I have one whole move for the FFM mod, but that's it. Is there something I need to do to activate the mods? Thanks

armpitenthusiast

Nov 12, 2022
Is there a way to get the "Penis Growth Sucking" grab as an animation (which is just cunnilingus), but without the effect of giving the opponent a dick

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone got a link to the discord? Also, the mods seem to have installed as I have one whole move for the FFM mod, but that's it. Is there something I need to do to activate the mods? Thanks
Enlit3d Discord:
HRSL Server:

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes