Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
Is there a way to get the "Penis Growth Sucking" grab as an animation (which is just cunnilingus), but without the effect of giving the opponent a dick
Make a .JSON File lile this.

----------------------------------------
[
{
"requiredFiles": [
"../_base/grabdatas_.json"
]
},
{
"uid": "ksm_ff_stand_cunnilingus",
"inherits": "PLEASURE_BASE",
"name": "Standing Cunnilingus",
"victim": {
"animId": "ff_suck_on_crotch_standing_loop_v",
"position": "STAND"
},
"attackers": [
{
"animId": "ff_suck_on_crotch_standing_loop_a",
"attacks": [
{
"target": "VAGINA",
"with": "MOUTH"
}
],
"camera": {
"firstPersonViewOverride": true
}
}
]
}
]
}
]

Reactions: asasasas1421

asasasas1421

Dec 19, 2018

[
{
]
},
{
},
{
{
}
],
}
}
]
}
]
}
]
wherever i put the file it gives an error where should i put it?

im not the sharpest tool in the shed ik

armpitenthusiast

Nov 12, 2022

[
{
]
},
{
},
{
{
}
],
}
}
]
}
]
}
]
I've added it to the grabdatas JSON and this worked for me, thank you.

armpitenthusiast

Nov 12, 2022
In the game folder /data/_base/ there is a JSON file called "grabdatas_".
Simply, open it with a text editor, take the JSON object in his post and paste it there.

Do not copy the "requiredFiles" line in there, only the starting "{" and ending "}" that encloses the data (called an object), like I did. If you don't know JSON, all you need to know is to paste it somewhere in the middle, and make sure the object has a preceding comma and a comma after it.

Reactions: asasasas1421

asasasas1421

Dec 19, 2018
In the game folder /data/_base/ there is a JSON file called "grabdatas_".
Simply, open it with a text editor, take the JSON object in his post and paste it there.

Do not copy the "requiredFiles" line in there, only the starting "{" and ending "}" that encloses the data (called an object), like I did. If you don't know JSON, all you need to know is to paste it somewhere in the middle, and make sure the object has a preceding comma and a comma after it.
it worked thanks man

B Smith

Jul 3, 2022
First off, I love this game. I've been playing for the past few days and sometimes even find myself playing for the gameplay and not the H-Scenes (very impressive for a NSFW game). I have 2 questions / feelers I want to throw out to the general audience.

(1) When does the mainline story end? Is it after the 2nd Newbie Tournament? For some reason I can get a higher level of fame but there are no new "Matches" that appear. Maybe I just have to wait longer.

(2) In terms of submission / surrendering... Here's a few concepts I've thought of. I keep playing in the hopes of discovering that this stuff is actually in the game but I'm not sure if it is (yet).

-Is it only the standard pin (vanilla 3, 2, 1, and you're out) or are there other kinds of pins to be discovered. I want to be able to step on the opponent's neck or get the pin in a special way if there is total domination.

-Some kind of way to put a leash on your opponent or put him/her into a cage would be fantastic. You could also demand things to make the opponent prove submission after they surrender (body worship, animations that make the winner cum, etc.)

-Instead of buying someone to recruit them, buy them as a pleasure slave and place them in a playroom (believe this was similar to Heroine Rescue Team). You could play with them / punish them for having ever challenged you in the first place. If you get real advanced the slaves could have a loyalty system with a chance of rebelling against you and you have to beat them up again inside your own dungeon.

xD thought I'd share some fun interesting thoughts. I'm not a game developer and completely new to this one, but it is still an incredible game as in that I'd highly recommend. Thanks for making it!

RogerDust13

Nov 14, 2021
So i have a doubt, how to get the devices from the devices mod -
and some time when i win a match i get message that i unlocked nipple/vaginal vibrator but not in the dresser anyone know how to get that?

Aug 23, 2020
and some time when i win a match i get message that i unlocked nipple/vaginal vibrator but not in the dresser anyone know how to get that?
[/QUOTE]

its a grab you should be able to find it in H LAB

TemplarOfTyr

Oct 21, 2018
Got a question for anyone. Sometimes after I finish a match, the match does not end. The opponent is down to 0 but they do not surrender, nor does the match end. Is this a bug or is there something specifically I need to do? I reliably have this issue trying to do the Signature Finisher Practice despite using said signature finisher on the target.

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
Got a question for anyone. Sometimes after I finish a match, the match does not end. The opponent is down to 0 but they do not surrender, nor does the match end. Is this a bug or is there something specifically I need to do? I reliably have this issue trying to do the Signature Finisher Practice despite using said signature finisher on the target.
Did u pin her and the ref count to 3? grab when her is down and press the attack button to pin

Reactions: TemplarOfTyr

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Use a grab, then choose the "pin" option.

Reactions: TemplarOfTyr

TemplarOfTyr

Oct 21, 2018
Thank you both for making me actually fucking read. Sorry I'm a moron lol. Just coincidentally my first 7 exhibition matches and prior story matches all had the opponent surrender so I never noticed the pin mechanic.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Probably have them set the same way in the loadout, obviously some moves won't work with different sexes
Seeing as everything clips through everything in this game i don't see why not tbh.

your characters have their loadouts changed in-game if the opponent isn't the right targeted gender but even when they are the right target they either fuck the air or dick through the body like a chest burster from alien, shit makes no sense.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes