SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Gosh, thank you for this! I've been forever looking forward to some muscles on the characters. Any possibility of having some muscle definitions too on their biceps/arms and thighs/legs?
Will be not easy, especially regarding the existing clothes... But I'm working on this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nacheny

Rnero_BBC

May 28, 2024
anyone have list of cheats like endless mode?
No idea but if someone could explain me how to code maybe i could make cuz it is fun but i had one i saw for Idk something from enlit3d for scuffed brawler :

Focaboor

Jun 1, 2022
Say, I've seen a few references to a map editor, but it doesn't seem to be included with the game. Where does one access it?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
OK, i did a lot of improvements and error corrections in the following mods:

Body Pack V1.6
- I finally managed to activate the contur (outline) around the bodys as Enlits bodys also do
(looks more like in the Borderlands games that i love)
- because i know that some people like the body without contur (and yes, they do look good!) i create 2 new body: SXB_Muscular_BodyNoOutline and SXB_TittsSaggyMuscularNoOutline that have no contur
- the default is the body with contur, if you want it without you have to switch to the new "...NoOutline" Bodys
- i hided the body "SXB_Titts" and " SXB_TittsBig" in the .json because i think nobody used it (let me know if you want it back visible).

Futa Pack V3.8
- fixed some minor pixel errors
- set the contur were looking good and delete it were looking not good
- improved the clipping of the skirts and adapped it for the sixpack bodys

Clothes V1.6
- adapped the skirt without futa for the sixpack bodys

Porcelain Bikini.png

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
anybody got cheat mods? the game gets somewhat boring with how slow income rolls in
please write down the command with the specified amount of experience.
And what needs to be done to enter.

1) I press f1
then,
mod_cmds

First type: enable_modding
then type: give_all_exp 2147483647 (it is maximum for 1 use)

Do you know another cheats?
First type: mod_cmds this will enable cheats then:
Here are the list of commands:

Basic Resources:

give_all_exp [Number]

give exp to all units in your roster, for example, give_all_exp 10
set_all_resolve [Number]

sets the resolve level to all units in your roster, for example, set_all_resolve 100
give_credit [Number]

gives X credits, for example, give_credit 9100
give_essence [Number]

give X essences, for example, give_essence 200
More sophisticated resources:

recruit_unit [IdLabel]

Add unit by its unitId to your roster, for example, recruit_unit "lucia", see unitdatas_XXX.jsons for the unitIds
add_item [IdLabel]

Add item by its itemId, for example, add_item "pistol_weapon", see item_datas_XXX.jsons for the itemIds
Fun Modes:

god_mode 1

If enabled, most sources of damage to your units deals 0 damage. replace the 1 with 0 to disable it.
powerful_grabs 1

If enabled, grabs done by your units deal x2.0 the damage and they take x0.0 the damage
edging_forever 1

If enabled, HP of your units cannot drop below 1.
Modding Tools:

These commands can only be used in the Character Customization/Outfits screen and after you select a unit, as they require a target unit to function.

export_unitdata_json

generate a json for the selected unit, and copies it to the clipboard. You can paste it (ctrl-V) to a text editor like notepad. Very helpful for creating new units.
set_body_slider [IdLabel] [Number]

sets the body slider value, for example, set_body_slider "butt_size" 2.2. Can go above the normal limit.
set_size_category [Number]

changes the unit size category, large, standard, small. For example, set_size_category 1
rename_unit [IdLabel]

changes the selected unit name, for example, rename_unit "Alice"
reroll_personality

Randomizes the selected unit's personality.

Rnero_BBC

May 28, 2024
anybody got cheat mods? the game gets somewhat boring with how slow income rolls in
I have save file of the game and i made my custom characters with 70+ levels but story has ended already i completed it and you will only get exhibiton but if you want with story reply to me then i will mod the save file with lot of coins and mods

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes