Others - Completed - Heroine Rumble [v1.011] [Enlit3d]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Duffel35

Performance of the game is pretty good. Its replayable. Has alot of positions and very good customistion options. In my opinion its one of the best fighting games you can play. However even though customistaion is good it is quite randomized. You pay money to see the random item you are going to get and you still pay to buy it. You cannot reverse changes as well but other than that its good
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

Heroine Rumble is Fantastic, I always love the Yuri (FXF) and Even the FutanariXFemale Content here. Nice to see a censored version that want to play this

Seeing them making moves and dominating each other is a great sight to see.

The Issue I have is the female moves on the Futanari plays identical as the Yuri Moves, which involves Clipping and some odd foreplay areas. Would really love to see more Unique FutaXFemale Moves That Females can do.

Glad this game is finished, and get to explore every aspect of this game! Happy to see heroine rumble 2 coming soon!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

zebrafuxx

Essentially, it's a wrestling game where you have normal fighting moves, and special sexy wrestling moves. The objective is to weaken your opponent with punches, kicks, etc and then use sexy moves to make them orgasm.

This game is the perfect blend of being actually a good game mechanics-wise and having plenty of sexy content. The combat is fun, the h-stuff is sexy, and the music low key bops (although it does get repetitive).

A must-play for fans of wrestling, ryona, or futa (iirc the futa can be toggled).
    Also there is some character customization you can do, which is always a nice plus :)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

IIIVVV

Pros:
    - great variety of animations
    - multiple game modes

Cons:
    -attacks and abilitys miss too often when they should have hit
    -enemy can keep you in a loop of animations where your character is just stunned and you can't do anything about that
    -unlocking stuff (costumes, new moves....) is random
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TheReba

Personally, I really liked this game.
    It has many RAPE animations.
    Although it takes a long time to get all the possible animations during the fighting.
    And more time to increase statistics to win them.
    Without a doubt this is a good game if you like fighting style and RAPE.
    PD: Sry about my english
  6. 5.00 star(s)

paradj07

perfect example of developer support!!
    many new programmers/developers need to have
    their work showcased and in this case
    this game is an excellent example of that.
    also, game it self is well...

fuckin' awesome to play!
    yeah.. so added this just make it different.
    But, still freakin' applies :p xD :rolf:
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Rain01

This game is a ton of fun, but can be moderately difficult without actually focusing. For the type of game it is it's pretty good, but it also requires both hands to win. Overall I'd say it's a pretty good game, but not among the best.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

OnyxShadow

This is probably my favorite hentai game of all time. This thread has multiple good links to several versions of the game. There is also some great information. This thread certainly deserves 5 stars.