LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
But can you avoid the males? I prefer not seeing dicks in female protagonist games, especially when they are female superhero games.
Well,i want to see more male characters who fu..ck this nice and beautiful girls - that's is so turn-on and it's more interesting then only doing some lesbian stuff(lesbian stuff are not so hot,not so interesting and they are limited)! I understand you don't like dicks (you are probably lesbian,to don't like dicks),but most of the people prefer and like the usual sex(male/female)! I thing to be all people satisfied it will be good,some of the characters to be only with lesbians(may be the girls from that girl Island on WW - in the story they life there without mans so this can be understandable),some of the other characters to be into males(like Lara Croft,Black Widow,Superwoman for example) and some of the other to be bisexual - then i thing all people can be satisfied,but not if it's only one of this 3 for all characters!

Reactions: bob danio

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Skybreaker1337

It's just a demo :(, there are more chapters in the full version.
Once I have more content for the full game (there are currently about 200 renders) I will make a version here with more content.

I just don't want to upset my Patreons giving away too much for free of things they paid for.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Instead of Chun-li you should've added Cammy. She got a better booty. Don't listen to these heathens super heroines need meat in their diet. Can't build strength without protein. Might I suggest topless Henry Cavill or Jason Momoa?:sneaky:

Reactions: Rythan25

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
Redeemed

I use daz3d
And make some adjustments of their figures in zbrush and Photoshop
hey, dont get me wrong, the art is very good and above average, its just my personal preference to make them look more like the comic counterparts, instead of a totally sexified version of them (bigger boobs, less muscle, etc.) because that makes them basically look almost the same from a body type perspective

the lesbian theme is nice, however most ppl in here obviously prefer a male MC, or FUTA

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I just don't want to upset my Patreons giving away too much for free of things they paid for.
And that's totally fine ... ppl are just to lazy to read or overread stuff in the post.
You've mentioned it in your starting post tho ... "Length: Around 60 images in the demo"

Keep your Patreons happy and i wish you all the best to earn some more :)

btw. i love your ... there's some rly fine art there. :love:

Reactions: HeroineAdventures

Soylent Green

Aug 9, 2017
Cool Red Sonja is awesome and Saw Black Cat on the pics that's 2 out of my top 3 female comic character just need Magik now lol

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
i agree! best to stick on what your patrons want, they pay
It's not just that i think ... if the crator doesn't like it there's almost no chance to convince him/her. Despite ppl paying it's still the creators project to take care of. There's no point in forcing a creator to do something against his/her will, he/she might get bored of his/her project or even start to hate it.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Making different characters for different audiences is not the worst idea. Lesbian characters for a straight male audience, characters who engage in straight sex for the ladies here and maybe a futa for LGBT players. But please tell us in advance who does what. I don't want to start a game with a female superhero protagonist and find her in a gangbang a few scenes later.

Jun 25, 2018
Donna Troy is getting some love? You mean I'm not the only one who writes stories involving her now? There goes my monopoly. Haha.

Reactions: Rythan25

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Games seems good so far and all the girls look pretty decent. However since its the first release I would like to ask you to please make Superwoman more like

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you can. Right now its the only girl that looks kinda eh when it should be the hottest one :p

Reactions: Master of Puppets

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Initial screen takes a long time to load.

* Everything is taking a long time to load. I do have an older PC, but it shouldn't be crawling.

*The 'Back to title' link on the Preferences page doesn't seem to work. Also, I can't seem to change volume levels.

* I'm playing the Power Girl route. The renders look good.

* 'Thieves' NOT 'Thiefs'

* No cape for Power Girl?

* Uh-oh, looks like Sarah has some kryptonite.

So it's a short demo. It looks nice, but I doubt I'll continue with it because it's taking along time to play. Also, to be frank, the 'damsel in distress' trope doesn't do much for me. Still, it does look nice, and I don't think it's a bad first effort.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes