rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Blow Me! with those massive melons, who cares about the plot in here. :love:

EDIT: Completing this game will be a tough job. Judging by the empty space in each character's chapter selector, I estimate that there will be hundreds of them. o_O With love and patience, nothing is impossible. (y)

Last edited:

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Thanks for that,but now i have other question! How to start chapter 2 or even 3 and 4 on the available characters (for Lara Croft i see they are 2,but for the others are 3 or 4) ?
by joining my Patreon and getting the full version there. This is only a demo of the first chapters :geek:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
You shouldn't hide the full content behind a paywall, i know it's your game but people will support it if they like, just consider putting exclusive content behind a paywall not the full game.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
You shouldn't hide the full content behind a paywall, i know it's your game but people will support it if they like, just consider putting exclusive content behind a paywall not the full game.
As I'm making more content for the full version, I'll update the demo too.
I think most of my Patreons would get upset if I released the full version, while they paid for it.

Reactions: Punkreas

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think most of my Patreons would get upset if I released the full version, while they paid for it.
Good to see you decide to go with Ren'Py
BTW I am impressed that you have several Patreons:)
Joke aside,anyone who is making a game with superheroines deserve at least 1000 patrons.
No idea why we don't have games with Winx Club,Monster High and even Barbie and her sisters.

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
Good to see you decide to go with Ren'Py
BTW I am impressed that you have several Patreons:)
Joke aside,anyone who is making a game with superheroines deserve at least 1000 patrons.
No idea why we don't have games with Winx Club,Monster High and even Barbie and her sisters.

I'm glad I have some Patreons too. I'm working my ass off over there, rendering like 80 renders each month not for the game in 4k. Also making animations and ofc the game which is also about 50-80 renders each month, so it's a lot of work and I'm glad people support things there.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Nice, as long as you keep the demo update as well, i'll gladly support when more content is available, i hope for more m/f corruption content ;)

Reactions: HeroineAdventures

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I'm glad I have some Patreons too. I'm working my ass off over there, rendering like 80 renders each month not for the game in 4k. Also making animations and ofc the game which is also about 50-80 renders each month, so it's a lot of work and I'm glad people support things there.
Probably you didn't catch the joke:)
Patreons-there is no such thing.There is only one Patreon.
Patrons on the other hand is a realy good thing.Wish you double the number next month.And reach 1000 soon.

Reactions: HeroineAdventures

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
...I think most of my Patreons would get upset if I released the full version, while they paid for it.
I understand your concern here but this is flawed thinking, and with a game as beautiful as this, that won't be the case. You can release new/updated versions to patreons only and then release it publicly two or three weeks later. Most patreons won't even care because they already got the "first look", and more importantly, most realize that everyone can't be a patreon. There are many devs that do this and I can assure you they would not do it if there was substantial blowback from their patreon supporters. When you consider that selectively releasing your game publicly can only GAIN you MORE paying patreons, it's a no brainer really. It's also Game Marketing 101.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so tried it..the demo is basically just chapter replays of scenes ? they look great...but it dosnt really give an idea of how the game actually plays...

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
rooney10

I'll think about it, can't say anything for sure but maybe I'll release an older version of the full one some day.

ThunderRob

Every character has their own storyline and as I continue working on it and add more chapters to those characters it will line up more.

Maybe it would have made more sense if I released a full storyline of a character. *shrug*
Now that I switched to Ren'Py, I'm planning to make them more interactive.

Currently there are limited choices. Like for example in the PG chapter, the one where she can choose to fight or surrender. I'll have more of those and also give them the ability to go to different places, where certain things unfold.

I've been working on it for about 2 months now, so expect more things coming in the future.
6 months from now the game will look totally different and I'm also open to input from people.

(sorry for the wall of text :oops:)

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Whats the premise of this game? You pllsy as a lesbian supervillian who corrupts/blackmails heroines? Cuz that's what I'm rooting for and not the other way around.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes