You travel around the city to rape heroines.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-25
Release Date: 2019-04-26
Developer: NY Animations - - -
Censored: No
Version: Public Demo 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:

60.png s4.png D5b63niUUAA1mCC.jpg D5cAKFZUUAAPDwv.jpg D5cAIzfUIAAwkvY.jpg D5cAJbBUwAAdlRV.jpg

Last edited:

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
look loke fun but hate the way the protagist looks would better if it was the guy from peasant quest and if there were more milfs

HmmNEEDTHIS

Jan 9, 2019
Well the idea is cruel but it's game (NOT REAL) So I want this to continue the animation looks good from what I can tell from the images. It's a demo so I guess less content but expecting more in the future with A LOT OF HEROINS.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Not sure I really like the mixing of art styles between the MC and everyone else. It looks like a normal human visited Toon Town from Roger Rabbit.

Reactions: genthrow and cudu

K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
Running Mac. Just keeps saying failed to load data/Actors.json. Anyway to fix? All of these types of games do this.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
I am SO happy that people are opening up and choosing new models but why are choose these when there are legitimately better options. I get why people are using same free options over and over but if your choosing other peoples models regardless then why?
Skuddbutt's has a collection that looks not only fantastic but makes them all look from same verse. IF you ask for permission and will link to her patreon she would allow it. She freely lets people use the models and they look like they are all from same verse.
309960 309963

Last edited:

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So is there anymore to do after you get raven? It says test the brothel but I can't seem to progress nor do I get a info stating that this is as far as the game is now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seriously, a mod just deleted the line "Also, first!" out of my post.
Too far, dude, too far. You are straying too far into thought police and zero fun here.

I'd appreciate if my posts weren't censored completely unnecessarily.

I would have just written a pm about this, but no idea how I should send that to "a moderator."

Again, we are not talking me insulting anybody here, or going completely of topic.
It was two words.