EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
In Hero's Harem Guild you're a simple poor guy who becomes a community hero for surviving a powerful demon attack. You'll lead a Guild full of beautiful adventurers willing to work, train and fight for you. Upgrade the Guild, repair the town, seek new members, build relationships, and complete quests in this RPG-themed world to unlock fully animated and uncensored lewd scenes.

Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-25
Release Date: 2023-05-25
Developer: Komisari - - - @Komisari -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2.3b Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

Developer Notes:

Android Installation:

Dev Note - BEFORE USING YOUR V0.1.2 SAVE ON THE NEW UPDATE, PLEASE, SAVE IN THE BEDROOM TO EVADE ANY KIND OF BUGS. SAVES THAT WERE SAVED IN THE MIDDLE OF EVENTS WILL CRASH.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
v0.1.2.3b Update Only: - -

Patches: - MAC Bugfix for v0.1.2.3b
Extras: CHEATS -
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0027.png screenshot00aaa.png screenshot0047.png ezgif.com-optimize.gif ezgif.com-optimize_1.gif ezgif.com-optimize_2.gif ezgif.com-optimize_3.gif ezgif.com-video-to-gif (23).gif SomU3O.png HqT_X+.png ezgif.com-video-to-gif (12).gif screenshot0048.png 891992_screenshot0224.png ezgif.com-video-to-gif (26).gif 6Mxm4T.png ezgif.com-video-to-gif (25).gif ezgif.com-video-to-gif (14).gif 892002_ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif 892003_screenshot0219.png 892004_screenshot0225.png 892005_screenshot0185.png 892007_Leticia.png 892008_Ari.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0031.png screenshot002a7.png screenshot0028.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like it, but you may want to when you use tiny text to indicate a whisper or far away not use text that is THAT tiny because it's really hard to read.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
looks promising, in the land of decaying greedy hentai game devs hopefully you'll not disappoint.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Hi Komisari I've just started the game, because at the start the MC call Elizabeth by her name, and Ari his partner, but when Elizabeth give the letter it's written "Receive Mom's letter" and when the MC speak to Ari for the money, he say "Mom asked me to buy coal ..."

So my question is these are some errors on the MC or have you planned an incest patch and forget to remove some non "patreon friendly" text in the current version ?

It's little confusing.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Hi Komisari I've just started the game, because at the start the MC call Elizabeth by her name, and Ari his partner, but when Elizabeth give the letter it's written "Receive Mom's letter" and when the MC speak to Ari for the money, he say "Mom asked me to buy coal ..."

So my question is these are some errors on the MC or have you planned an incest patch and forget to remove some non "patreon friendly" text in the current version ?

It's little confusing.
Ok I found my answer in the game/ directory patch.rpy for incest just edit like that:

Code:
default incest_mode = True
default incest_buttons = True

label inc:
    $ incest_buttons = True

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
The girls are fun, the story is lighthearted and the choice of music is quite fitting for the scenes. This game reminds me of corrupted kingdoms by Arcgames another great game made in Koikatsu. This is going to go far, only thing I wish is that there be a way to quickly get to the bedroom and skip time.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This was pretty fun but i got stuck after you free roam at night in your house. I reached a door and cant go back.
edit nvm the arrow at the edge of the screen was blocked by those coins.

Reactions: sethaka223

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, there was a lot of content for the initial release, I will follow the development of it in the future and hope for more good content. There were some bugs and problems like being able to recruit a cat girl before even being introduced to elf assistant, which made the scene a bit strange. Also, the wording seems a bit strange sometimes, I would assume that the dev is not a native English speaker, but once again, as for it being initial release, it's still very good.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Hey, it looks pretty good. Especially for one month of work. Some "established" patreon milkers do not make that kind of content in half a year, having an entire dedicated team on their side. Even considering Koikatsu takes care of most assets and animations with presets and community resources, this is some extreme progress.
Looking forward to how it will turn out.

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes