VN Ren'Py Herrscherin of Hell: Puppeteer's Gambit [v1.0] [Fallen Pie]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FallenPie

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
HH скрин.png
Overview:
After returning from the human world, the demoness decides to amuse herself by stirring up some chaos in her native realm, Hell, going as far as challenging one of the fellow Herrscherins. Will she succeed in her conquest, or will she fall victim to her own schemes? To find out the answer, you can read the new novel in this series of Dirty Fantasies by Fallen Pie.
This story is completed. Each build in this series is a oneshot novel.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-16
Release Date: 2023-08-16
Developer: Fallen Pie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

HH скрин 2.png HH скрин 3.png

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
More than 9 games released, no one is completed (and they aren’t oneshots), some are paywalled and most of them aren’t even longer than 20 minutes.
Ain’t a genius in sponsoring shit but this way of developing isn’t good publicity imo

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
More than 9 games released, no one is completed (and they aren’t oneshots), some are paywalled and most of them aren’t even longer than 20 minutes.
Ain’t a genius in sponsoring shit but this way of developing isn’t good publicity imo
It's a scam. They are all missing the tag "Completed".

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I knew immediately this game is probably red flag and i confirmed it in the comments

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Im some way im like "holy shit this looks hot" but at the same time, they have like... 5 cum gutters in each side of their abdomens and that's disturbing as fuck.
Noticed the same thing.

When I opened this thread saw first image, then I went wow, observed closely then said, fuck this shit.

No matter how good the tools are and can make something beautiful, it's how the right person handles them properly matters in the end.

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Wahaha Elbow nipple, I can't unsee it. I don't know something about ai art just puts me off.

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
herrscherin (a german word for a female ruler) of hell. why mix german with english? herrscherin der hölle or ruler of hell but herrscherin of hell sound cringe.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote