Heterosexual male corruption games.

Are people into this stuff?

• Total voters

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
So I will go into a rant about corruption games where the main target is corrupt, as well as your character being a male! Normally, in this genre, we have two different sides.

The first one is the monster girl side. You are just a dude of dubious age walking around the world, fighting, and getting fucked by monster girls. Most of the sex scenes are when you lose or have bad endings with them. Why don't I like this? They are rewarding you for failing; a game shouldn't give you the good stuff from failing a challenge; it should be the reward of it! Also, all those games don't focus on the corruption aspect; at most, you will get a mind-breaking scene.

The second one is the trap/sisification side. You know this one with a lot of genre bend, futa, mean femdom, cuck stuff, etc. Honestly, my problem with that is all the homosexual stuff that is not my cup of tea. I just don't like my male MC with a chastity cage and a horse dildo in the ass. I am just that weird.

But now, my main grip is the introduction of the third side, something that only a few games have made, like Corrupt of Champion or Lilith Throne. Basically, you start with a pure virgin male MC, get fucked, or get tempted to fuck a lot of bad biches, demons, monster girls, etc until you become an incubus-level threat. Something like Meritocracy of the Oni Blade with a male character instead of a girl. No futa, no cruel femdom, no hardcore cucking, no pegging, etc. It's like being into fit and muscular girls who are not futa. Just bad bitches corrupting a pure guy into an incubus or something like that. I just want to know if other people think like me or if I should go back to the nitch-kink corner with the tile patterns guy.

Anyway, thanks for reading my schizo rant.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
do you mean like inside the femdom genre? because outside it almost every game the mc starts as a good guy, then gradually goes from peeping to fantasies to blackmailing to raping every woman in his life.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
do you mean like inside the femdom genre? because outside it almost every game the mc starts as a good guy, then gradually goes from peeping to fantasies to blackmailing to raping every woman in his life.
I don't mean that the MC goes from peeping to raping on his own; he gets corrupted into that by female characters. There is a huge difference in that. But yeah, kind of in the femdom genre exclusive? Because any interaction I can think of has some kind of femdom undertone. Unless something like . . . the girl drugs the MC with horny juice and then power bottoms him? It counts as femdom if the woman is the sub during sex, but she is the one that forced the man to fuck her? I think that goes more into the "reverse rape" (I know the name is bullshit) genre than femdom.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
The first one is the monster girl side. You are just a dude of dubious age walking around the world, fighting, and getting fucked by monster girls. Most of the sex scenes are when you lose or have bad endings with them. Why don't I like this? They are rewarding you for failing;
In this context its not a reward. Imagine like you have to fuck some ugly woman because she is stronger than you. Maybe they are drawn sexy for someone playing the game, but MC still finds those monsters not as sexy as humans.