Hey All! Developer of Neon Eden 3026

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Hey Everyone I am Ricky Phatts the developer behind Neon Eden 3026. This has been a long time in the works so will be quick as i can here. Have worked in video game industry over 8 years, and about 7 months ago i began working on Neon Eden as a solo project alongside my normal day job. I am just a straight forward kinda guy Married, Kids, Kinky in my own rights with my wife, but nothing over the top. We are divulging together creating Neon Eden for the masses. We just set up the Twitter, Patreon, Reddit, discord and are really damn excited for the future. Have not yet created anything around the game on here, but shall be in the coming weeks. If anyone would like a sneak peak i can post a few links below.

Official Trailer Sneak Peak:

Twitter:

Patreon:

Have been a gamer here (with my other non professional account) on and off (No Puns intended) for years. Excited to be able to share and bring and incredible game to you all soon!!

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
Does the game have female protoganist that can initiate sex or be subject to it? Will there be prostitution? Do you plan to put your game to Steam eventually?

Game looks fun. I hope you succeed. Good luck!

Reactions: RickyPhatts

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
1.) Yes female protagonist. Plan is later versions you will have a party of playable characters to choose from (so female , male, futa, etc.)
2.) Prostitution is already in game (even before first public release so we on the same page there lol)
3.) I have done game development for years now and released or worked for companies that have released onto steam. I believe it could do very well on steam, but that would not be any time soon as just started production 2 months ago. I think it will depend on how well people are reacting to it weather or not we look at a steam release and when.

Reactions: kamapalutza

arthursc100

Sep 19, 2017
to future plans to implement pregnancy for both the protagonist and the characters that the male protagonist interacts in the future?