Hey All

Down Fallen

Aug 8, 2018
Hello All,
I just wanted to let you all know of my existence, and I just wanted to thank the great community members of this site for being kind and welcoming to all new folks. I am aspiring to be a game developer and not just a adult game dev but an all audience game dev. I didn't even know adult games like these existed until about a year and a half ago(probably more). I thought it was kinda weird at first but then I gave my first shot at an adult game (The Gift Reloaded) and I was hooked after that. I didn't happen across this site until last year when I was looking for a patch for a game, and I thought holy shit this site has everything and the people are nice I gotta hang around here more often so I created an account but I couldn't really browse around here for long due to certain time constraints but now those constraints are gone so I thought I might as well introduce myself to the community and my apologies for this late intro.
Hopefully one day when I make my first game I'll be able to share it here and it won't be vanilla, but the renders might not be 100 points yet but it'll be a start I guess until I can make something in unity and such for other audiences.

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Welcome my friend and all the best for your game. Any reason why you have chosen Unity over let's say renpy? Like are you comfortable with c# more than python?

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Down Fallen

Aug 8, 2018
Welcome my friend and all the best for your game. Any reason why you have chosen Unity over let's say renpy? Like are you comfortable with c# more than python?
Thanks for your welcome. I'll make the adult game in renpy for sure but untiy is for when i'm more advanced in development and ready to move on to bigger scaled games for younger audiences.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Oh I'll make the adult game in renpy for sure but untiy is for when i'm more advanced in development and ready to move on to bigger scaled games for younger audiences.
Alright, that makes sense. Looking forward to see your project here...