Hey everyone

CkPrime

Feb 26, 2019
Totally new here. I was just bored one evening and didn't feel like watching videos so I decided to look around at some adult games. I'm surprised how far the 3D effects have come. There is some good looking CG out there.

I'm interested in games with realistic looking characters instead of the anime/cartoon looking characters. I've been playing Milfy City, anyone have any recommendations?

Are there any FAQs or guides for new people I should be checking out?

Reactions: nyin

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Welcome to this site. If I have to list every single game then it would be a long post so instead, maybe
just go here and sort it by likes to get some good games.

Reactions: CkPrime

CkPrime

Feb 26, 2019
If I have to list every single game then it would be a long post so instead
Hey, thanks for the response. I wasn't actually asking for every game, just some stand out ones that people think are "Must try".

Is there a thread that explains the prefixes?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Welcome! Some games I think you should try are...

Those are two of the best on the site imo

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Thanks for the info. I am going to guess the engines mean different game play style?
Firstly welcome and hope you enjoy :)

Game engines don't reflect game play styles but rather what the base of the game is made from/coding language used etc.

Play styles are similar to "VN - Visual Novel", "KN - Kinetic Novel" or sandbox to name a few. They have different ways of playing and different paths etc.

CkPrime

Feb 26, 2019
Firstly welcome and hope you enjoy :)

Game engines don't reflect game play styles but rather what the base of the game is made from/coding language used etc.

Play styles are similar to "VN - Visual Novel", "KN - Kinetic Novel" or sandbox to name a few. They have different ways of playing and different paths etc.

Thanks for the info.