Hey everyone!

May 20, 2021
Hey everyone!
my name is June .
its a bit embarrassing to admit this am 29 born male do to circumstances in my life and regret coming to terms that i wanna transition is not just embarrassing at a late age or timing i feel ashamed not finding my sexuality who i am then what makes it worse i was unable to transition 2020 or 2021 so far due to covid honestly i have not even started and wouldn't wanna risk my health to die before i make my dream of being me real and being a prostitute irl maybe its un heard off on a game site such as this but i love to try it have my first time without hearing because i was misgenderd at birth makes me crazy or automatically black listed from men that say catfish just for saying it when am just coming to terms with the fact am not a cis person rater one who regrets hiding and not being the whore i wanna be

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Fuck what people say, do your thing! If you wanna transition do it! Sure youll get hate but the support will vastly outweigh that
As for prostitution its a very risky thing so careful
And be sure to tell people you are trans to get it off the bat
good luck!

May 20, 2021
Fuck what people say, do your thing! If you wanna transition do it! Sure youll get hate but the support will vastly outweigh that
As for prostitution its a very risky thing so careful
And be sure to tell people you are trans to get it off the bat
good luck!
thank you for the support i know its embarrassing and a bit awkward to come out late truth is am behind, because well covid and don't wanna risk going to the hospital to die before transitioning i also hope one day trans are accepted

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I wouldn't say you're "automatically black listed from men".

Some guys like that, some guys don't, just like some guys are straight, some are gay, some are bi, some are asexual, etc. Most people will find that the majority of other humans aren't attracted to them regardless but if they stay healthy and fit and look hard enough they can find some that are.

I think the mentality of "every one needs to be attracted to me" causes disappointment. There's some one for everyone, as long as they take care of themselves.

And you're goal of being prostitute, I'm sure you can make money, but just like if you were selling anything else it helps to realize that you have a specific market and not every one will want to buy what you are selling. Human preferences vary wildly.