Hey guys i need some help. Their is an old flash game i reallly want to play again because it had amazing big boobs. But flash is dead please help!

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
So theres this awsome flash game with huge boobs id love to play again. But i cant because flash has been discontinued... is their anyway to still play it? preferably id like to download it and have it forever. But i am also on a mac so i dunno how i would do that and get it running. Any advice would be awsome i wish i knew the developer name maby its allready posted on this site...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's . You can try and play it there, or download the .swf and find a standalone player. It's on sites like , but playing it in the browser makes the boobs look off for me.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Adobe on their website has a legacy flash player you can download. That's how I've been playing flash games on my mac.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Unless they move it has been taken down now too. Think the Mac version is linked above in the thread for the PC one, but can't promise that it works.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Unless they move it has been taken down now too. Think the Mac version is linked above in the thread for the PC one, but can't promise that it works.
That blows.

I think this would still work:

Edit:

Or this...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Try .

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
There's . You can try and play it there, or download the .swf and find a standalone player. It's on sites like , but playing it in the browser makes the boobs look off for me.
That blows.

I think this would still work:

Edit:

Or this...
thanks so i have the flash projector now :) how to do i get the game file?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Go to that link and click on one of the .swf files like Litchi - BTS.swf, then untick embed so it redirects...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And get file.

Reactions: Dreetis

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Go to that link and click on one of the .swf files like Litchi - BTS.swf, then untick embed so it redirects...
You don't need to go to another site for this one, you can simply look at the source code of the original link and search the code for the game's swf file ( ).

In my browser, if I copy and paste that into a new tab, it downloads the file.