Seeking Hey guys! im looking for game recomendations with huge boobs! il list some games in this genre i currently love!

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
hey guys, so i would really love to get some recomendations from you lot for more games with really really big squishy boobs! I wanna prefis this by saying though, that i dont want any recomendations that are too "gamey", i have seen some other threads on here looking for big boobs games, but they are all more rpg and game game kinda requests...you know like where you walk around a map or fight monsters etc etc. instead of this, Il give you an example of what kinda thing im looking for mainly great animations or character creaters, or where you just fuck a girl and pick the moves and speeds etc etc.

so some of my all time faves are:
koikatu
honey select games
insult order cocky catgirl
everything arekara4nen has ever put out
flower charm sequal mansion of captivation

so these games should give you an idea of the scale of the boobs i like xD i like really over the top big xD and also an idea of the kind of game i am after, mainly sex scenes, and less actually "gamey" and stuff :) Any recomendations would be much apreciated, hopefully we can all find some new games to play!

also just wanted to say, really really love this communty been here for a while and so many likeminded people!