Identify Hey guys, looking for this incest game......

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
There was this game , it had a combination of NTR (optional) incest, bro sis, M/S anmd stuff like that. And in the game, there was a loli type of younger sister, and there is also a blue haired semi mohawk style of big sister who had a FUTA black girlfriend that had a massive penis.

And It's a sand box game where you have to visit the families to gain influence. I remember that the blue haired big sister, you have to visist her room at 7AM, and then you are competing for the mom vs a black dude who was actually an undercover cop who is trying to protect your fam.

I once played it but I forgot about the name of the game.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
There was this game , it had a combination of NTR (optional) incest, bro sis, M/S anmd stuff like that. And in the game, there was a loli type of younger sister, and there is also a blue haired semi mohawk style of big sister who had a FUTA black girlfriend that had a massive penis.

And It's a sand box game where you have to visit the families to gain influence. I remember that the blue haired big sister, you have to visist her room at 7AM, and then you are competing for the mom vs a black dude who was actually an undercover cop who is trying to protect your fam.

I once played it but I forgot about the name of the game.
Maybe? https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2023-04-stable-vinfamy.11321/

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
Nah, it's not that. It was a slight sand box where you have to grind influence, and it had a black dude that you thought was gonna NTR but he was actually a good guy because he was an undercover cop trying to protect your family from a gang. And you had to pay the gang to not get your family banged by them.

The little girl also likes to play video games and it you had to play video games with her at 8:00 PM to gain influence.