Hey guys working on a fan made game in the Taimanin universe

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
That was pretty obvious that you cut them out of stuff especially the last picture some of her hair was cut out when you used the magic stick. I use gimp2 for stuff like that that way if you get a spot that bleeds into the stuff you want to keep you can switch to lasso tool and place dots along that spot and make small box rectangle or whatever to connect the dots and then delete out what was in the middle. If done right the next time you try to use the magic stick option that spot shouldn't bleed in unless a tiny spot was missed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gonna sound like a bitch but what's new there, right?

Anywhoooo....

Not sure what you are expecting people to answer here. You've ripped some assets and put them on a background, there isn't much for any of us to think.

What do I think?

I think you've got copy/paste down, well done. Now if you are going to make a game you are going to have to show a hell of a lot more than some ripped assets on a background in order to get any feedback. None of that is your work and i'm not going to shower you with praise for being able to paste someone else's assets onto someone else's backgrounds.

May sound overly critical but you haven't actually done anything. The only thing we can give any feedback on are the character models which belong to Lilith.

caravan45

Feb 19, 2018
That was pretty obvious that you cut them out of stuff especially the last picture some of her hair was cut out when you used the magic stick. I use gimp2 for stuff like that that way if you get a spot that bleeds into the stuff you want to keep you can switch to lasso tool and place dots along that spot and make small box rectangle or whatever to connect the dots and then delete out what was in the middle. If done right the next time you try to use the magic stick option that spot shouldn't bleed in unless a tiny spot was missed.
Gonna sound like a bitch but what's new there, right?

Anywhoooo....

Not sure what you are expecting people to answer here. You've ripped some assets and put them on a background, there isn't much for any of us to think.

What do I think?

I think you've got copy/paste down, well done. Now if you are going to make a game you are going to have to show a hell of a lot more than some ripped assets on a background in order to get any feedback. None of that is your work and i'm not going to shower you with praise for being able to paste someone else's assets onto someone else's backgrounds.

May sound overly critical but you haven't actually done anything. The only thing we can give any feedback on are the character models which belong to Lilith.
It was a lot easier to rip the assets from various games then to spend hours drawing them myself