Hey guys!

Sheepsters

Apr 23, 2018
So, doubt anyone here hasn't heard of M.U.G.E.N. before right? I don't want to ask anywhere else, because I don't know where else I could ask, anyone here possibly familiar with where I can start learning the basics of where to get it, or if it is anywhere on this site? Also to go along, the basics of how to start adding characters, and such?

Jan 12, 2018
So, doubt anyone here hasn't heard of M.U.G.E.N. before right? I don't want to ask anywhere else, because I don't know where else I could ask, anyone here possibly familiar with where I can start learning the basics of where to get it, or if it is anywhere on this site? Also to go along, the basics of how to start adding characters, and such?

I know this isn't much help, but I DID know M.U.G.E.N. back in the day. I never did have a grasp on the mechanics enough to make the changes you are looking for though. It was quite prolific a while back, but has since faded away. I intended you give you links to some of my old resouces, but none of them are live any longer.
I believe the community is still out there running enulators and custom builds, but I don't have anywhere specific I could point you.
I would recommend you take this request to a few Emulator boards and see what bites you can get from there. You may find more help from the "older" crowd of game creators and moders.

Good luck.

Sheepsters

Apr 23, 2018
I know this isn't much help, but I DID know M.U.G.E.N. back in the day. I never did have a grasp on the mechanics enough to make the changes you are looking for though. It was quite prolific a while back, but has since faded away. I intended you give you links to some of my old resouces, but none of them are live any longer.
I believe the community is still out there running enulators and custom builds, but I don't have anywhere specific I could point you.
I would recommend you take this request to a few Emulator boards and see what bites you can get from there. You may find more help from the "older" crowd of game creators and moders.

Good luck.
Will do, thanks a lot man!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
If it is what I think it is the place to make a big splash is over there: mugenarchive.com/forums/
They also got a pretty full blown wiki: mugenarchive.com/wiki/Main_Page

Hope this helps somewhat. :)

Sheepsters

Apr 23, 2018
If it is what I think it is the place to make a big splash is over there: mugenarchive.com/forums/
They also got a pretty full blown wiki: mugenarchive.com/wiki/Main_Page

Hope this helps somewhat. :)
It does for sure, this is exactly what I was looking for. How I did not find it ages ago, I will never know. Thank you!

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
This site / forum I had had bookmarked, so I could give the link easily. I think it's the largest community ever out there. A very dedicated bunch, just check their wiki page count. If you need sth and don't find it with them it probably doesn't exist so you need to create it. ^^

I played that game ages ago so I'm sorry I cannot be of more help. Certainly there are / were other places too, if you liked to find a place where they are speaking other langs than english. Some may have died out as Half mentioned. General emulation forums are a cool tip too. But you'll find out on your own I'm sure.

Happy hacking and have fun Trip. :)
Edit: and welcome to this place here too. Have fun sticking around with us!

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
This site / forum I had had bookmarked, so I could give the link easily. I think it's the largest community ever out there. A very dedicated bunch, just check their wiki page count. If you need sth and don't find it with them it probably doesn't exist so you need to create it. ^^

I played that game ages ago so I'm sorry I cannot be of more help. Certainly there are / were other places too, if you liked to find a place where they are speaking other langs than english. Some may have died out as Half mentioned. General emulation forums are a cool tip too. But you'll find out on your own I'm sure.

Happy hacking and have fun Trip. :)
Edit: and welcome to this place here too. Have fun sticking around with us!
shit bro your profile image scare me every time i look at it :WutFace:

Reactions: Cirro84