Hey hey. Newbie developer here, finally completed my first VN and have some air to breathe to say hello!

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Hi everyone! I'm a long-time lurker here @ F95Zone, and opened an account about a year ago. In 2021, I was working on and off on some VN ideas.

Earlier this year I began working on a short VN, and I use it as a passing test for myself. It is a rite of passage for me to learn Renpy, to learn digital art, and to improve my writing skills. I intended to complete it first before I do another project. It's finally completed today, playable from start to finish! It's short but I hope it's a good first test for me to start working on new VNs. I'll release it some time this month, and will spend at least one month to polish it.

I enjoy narrative VNs here on F95Zone!
Cheers to those who are a fan of the same type of games!

Edit, 2022-05-08: Finally, I got to post it here https://f95zone.to/threads/friendly-favours-v1-0-parkgdev.116385/

Ah, time to take a few light days to refresh myself up a little bit, and work on my next VN.

The one above is already playable from start to finish, and from now on will only receive minor bug fixes and polish, and perhaps after a month or so, I will request a "complete" tag, should there be no problem.

Cheers cheers!

Last edited: