Hey! I'm EroFlair, an amateur game dev!

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hello! I'm Ero Flair. I'm not new to these parts, but I've been a lurker for about 5-ish years. After a lot of time spent as an avid reader and player of games on here and similar sites, I've decided to make my foray into developing my own game! It's close to releasing it's first version, but I figured I'd introduce it and myself to f95 first.

It will be called The Contest at Houndgate! It's an adult Twine CYOA at heart, but I'm making great strides to set it apart by adding RPG mechanics to spice up the experience. I've played a LOT of these types of games, and I like to think that I've got a good grasp of what works and what doesn't in terms of the core gameplay (i.e what is too grindy or is too much reading etc.), so I'm excited to show it off!

It's going to be a (reasonably)open world RPG, taking place in and around a single city in an admittedly fairly generic fantasy universe akin to popular TTRPGs, with your usual fantasy races as well as furry races. The PC will be a fully-customizable human to start, with support for various kinds of transformations through weird magic potions and encounters! And of course, there will be plenty of characters to "get intimate" with, with different NPCs and scenarios catering to various kinks and fetishes.

I'm putting a ton of effort into making the game as inclusive as possible, so almost all of the content/kinks will be toggle-able On and Off, so if furries aren't your cup of tea, you can tweak your settings and it will change the normally furry characters to human counterparts. In addition, I've added a two-tiered options system to the furry content so you can make them "Partial" if you wanted; for example, the currently implemented "Catfolk" woman NPC in the game can be the player's choice of:

1. A Feline/Cat Furry.

2. A typical "Catgirl" (Just cat ears and a tail on a human woman's body.)

3. A regular, human woman free of any anthropomorphic features.

It's this approach that I'm taking with all of the available content that I'm hoping will help set me apart from the sea of similar games. I'm being super thorough with my writing to make sure everyone gets a good amount of content.

These are the currently implemented tags:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More information on what is planned/will not be planned can be found in the game when it is released, but I can definitely say that I have a lot more in store! I will update this thread when I have uploaded the game somewhere, and eventually will put it on this site for everyone. Pleased to meet you all, and wish me luck!