Hey! Meet the new NSFW game from Star Wars Universe!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This is such a wonderful idea! Can't wait to see how this evolves

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Yes, I have the same story. So I decided to make my game, with blackjack and whores.
Hey, tin can just called, says forget about Blackjack...

Good luck, you! Sounds / looks promising. The force is strong with this one, Padawan.^^ And welcome with us, have fun!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Wow sexy, I like the idea of customising chars very much. Nobody can whine about not adding dickgirls in, if you give them the opportunity to create their own characters, will save you from enduring sleepless nights. XD

But make sure your game can run on toaster-like computers too (integrated graphics). Just saying, be carefull not to put in a ton of eye candy, and it can only benefit 'high end' gaming rigs. Lots are playing on usual 'office pcs' or notebooks, the sloppy low-end range of computers one can buy.:)

Reactions: restlez

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
But make sure your game can run on toaster-like computers too (integrated graphics). Just saying, be carefull not to put in a ton of eye candy, and it can only benefit 'high end' gaming rigs. Lots are playing on usual 'office pcs' or notebooks, the sloppy low-end range of computers one can buy.:)
Well, I am developing a game on the same toaster-like computer, so everything that you see perfectly pulls any office calculator :)

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I know, I know, give me a demo-version here! :) But, patience, young padawans! Just a little more.

In the meantime, admire the five main races that will be provided to you for selection. Creating your unique look of Kara, you can make it representative of any of them.

And yes, skin color is not the only one. :) For each race, a set of characteristic colors is presented, any of which can be easily selected. And yes, as you can see, the color of the blade of the lightsaber is also changing :) Well, except that there is no red, but we are not in a hurry to the dark side, right? :)

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Hey everyone!

So, Force is with us and the first demo version of the game is finally released :) As you remember, this is only a demo of the character customization system, however many of you have expressed a desire to play with it, therefore - please! :)

At the moment, not all of the plans have been implemented in the system, but something will probably change in the future, however, in general, you can read it and create your own unique Jedi. And yes, share screenshots of the results, I'm also interested :)

In addition, I will be grateful for the screenshots or at least just descriptions of all found bugs and other problems, without them, after all, most likely will not do :)

So - go ahead, to a far, far galaxy!

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Hey everyone!

So, Force is with us and the first demo version of the game is finally released :) As you remember, this is only a demo of the character customization system, however many of you have expressed a desire to play with it, therefore - please! :)

At the moment, not all of the plans have been implemented in the system, but something will probably change in the future, however, in general, you can read it and create your own unique Jedi. And yes, share screenshots of the results, I'm also interested :)

In addition, I will be grateful for the screenshots or at least just descriptions of all found bugs and other problems, without them, after all, most likely will not do :)

So - go ahead, to a far, far galaxy!
Hello, the demo you linked is the only version we can play right now or there was some others since that we can try ?

Screenshots are cool by the way, keep it up the good work :)

Reactions: FinalKingdomHearts

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Hello, the demo you linked is the only version we can play right now or there was some others since that we can try ?

Screenshots are cool by the way, keep it up the good work :)
The game demo will be out in the coming weeks. Follow the news on .

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote