Hey there everyone!

Sylvianari

Oct 10, 2021
Hello,

I just stumbled across this gold mine of a website. There is so much content for me to swim in. I am very excited to explore more.

So, why have I not found this any time sooner? This is exactly what I have been after for a long time. I wonder...

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Note: I need to change my username. I know it's a bit cringe. I can't think of anything else though >_>

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Welcome to F95Zone. This is not only the best h game site but one of the best online communities on the net.

As for name ideas, I suggest using the name of one of your favorite ecchi/ hentai characters. For example, you could use Raynare from Highschool DXD.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Futanari rule. Maybe call yourself Poison (from Street Fighter). That would rule if you are a fellow Futa connoisseur that is.

Welcome to F95Zone. This is not only the best h game site but one of the best online communities on the net.

As for name ideas, I suggest using the name of one of your favorite ecchi/ hentai characters. For example, you could use Raynare from Highschool DXD.
lol

Sylvianari

Oct 10, 2021

Futanari rule. Maybe call yourself Poison (from Street Fighter). That would rule if you are a fellow Futa connoisseur that is.

lol
Sorry for the late reply. This was a wonderful idea... Until I made it cringe again with my play on the name. But I am fine and happy with how it is! Everything else was taken anyway. I also have two more opportunities to change it if my mind changes as well =)

Thanks for the perfect recommendation :D