Hey there.

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
I've been introduced to AVN's relatively recentely (a few weeks maybe) thanks to " Being a DIK" (Fellow Surge / Bella / Maya enjoyers I salute you ! ).
Honestly I've always stayed away from vn's up until then because, well I saw no interest in SFW VN.
But since BAD, I've been digging further and further into this rabbit hole and I've already played a few dozens of them while picking a few kinks along the road.

In no particular order my favorites atm are:

- Being a Dik (duh)
- AoA
- Summer's Gone
- Divine Adventure
- My new family
- Bad memories
- The Guardian

Judging from those, I'd say my preferences are quite straightforward: Vanilla, Harem, with hint of sandbox; but i do enjoy to spice up things with Wincest, loli and Futa. I've tried to look into NTR recently out of curiosity but alas, unless it's Netori I just nope... which is kinda frustrating since NTR games usually have great art !
If you guys have recommandations, i'd be glad to hear them!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Xanado

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Sounds like you will love Harem Hotel and Man of the House.

President Yukino is my go to Netori game, which ironically led me here and i asked the internets “Free President Yukino download” and here I am.

Insexual Awakening might be a winner for you as well. Incest between loli and shota, plus shota gets a harem of quality women, including a GMILF.

Gonna tag Pretentious Goblin as they seem to be passing out excellent recommendations in every thread they are in, so maybe this nice guy will have some more for you.

Also, check the actual recommendations threads. “Latest Updates” filter by tag is also your friend here. Its where I found good new stuff.

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Thank you for the warm welcome !
Indeed, I own Man of the House on steam already and I enjoyed it quite a lot, and i'm gonna try Harem Hotel !.
As for president Yukino ty for the recommandation, I get that following F95 rules it is not NTR per se; but it feels way too far between type A / B-1 for my tastes ... (but once again, friggin' great art).
Also, my apologies, I should have stated in my first post that female mc is a no-go since i tend to easily identify with the mc. I'm fine with a futa mc tho.
But your intervention is greatly appreciated ! (btw I also love sandbox RPG's like Ravager - I have to remake a playthrough tho, i'm kinda stuck haha )

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento