Hey there.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone.

I'm newbie here, freshly registered and find some where to introduce myself properly so can look more delicate, educative and intellectual person even tho I might even come close to that one bit.

Been in many free forum about all kinds of content, mostly adult game focus, heard here have a very free and opening community so I checking out and very impressed for all kind of personality and opinion I can come across, be it positive, negative and neutral. Everything just blended so well I can't help myself taking a piece of that one day.

Nice to meet all of you, have a nice days.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
Welcome to the group! I'm sure you will have no trouble fitting in, be you a creator or a player. I myself am also new, but here's wishing you a wonderful time, and that you find what you are looking for here.

Reactions: Litoningu

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm newbie here, freshly registered and find some where to introduce myself properly so can look more delicate, educative and intellectual person even tho I might even come close to that one bit.
You might not? Whatareyoutalking about. You are here now = You are a man of class. You'll meet the most decently depraved around here, you are among distinguished deviants, a lovingly lewd lot.

Mommylovers, daughterfuckers, traps, trolls and lost romantics await you here in this bohemian labyrinth of the mind's eye! Welcome!

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
If you order us a pizza with everything on it, we can be friends for life. Must include anchovies! Welcome.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
All in the days work, such a warm welcome I got, thank you all :)

I'm actually highly inactive and uncreative, might as well seclude myself in a corner of room and lurking from shadow like a true assassin, waiting the right time to act --- well more like unsocialize and heavily shut in never the less lulz

Looks like I might enjoy my stay far more then I had expected ~ (〃▽〃)

Reactions: SlimeDroid

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
All in the days work, such a warm welcome I got, thank you all :)

I'm actually highly inactive and uncreative, might as well seclude myself in a corner of room and lurking from shadow like a true assassin, waiting the right time to act --- well more like unsocialize and heavily shut in never the less lulz

Looks like I might enjoy my stay far more then I had expected ~ (〃▽〃)
That's A-Okay, feel free to move at your own pace. Grab a few games, have some fun, and I'm sure that after wandering through a few comment sections, you will post your first response. After that, it becomes much easier to talk to people about the games your like, or life in general. This is provided, of course, you want to do that. Otherwise, game on!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Considering it's a forum full of perverts with varying kinks it's a surprisingly nice place to hang around.

I've seen a few arguments but most of the folks here are lovely and seem to welcome everyone.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Ahoy there and welcome abord this fine galley sailor! There are things aplenty down the cargo hold, take a gander if you dare!