heya dudes, dudettes and preferred designation of choice. long time lurker finally decided to give it a try!

Gaveloveruled

Sep 17, 2020
heya mates, ever since i found this forum, a dark desire has risen inside of me, and now, i think im ready to take the first step into turning it, into something that might find enjoyment in the hands of those with similar depravities.

THE IDEA: my project is about the incredibles, the story follows the MC, a former child criminal, who spent most of his youth in a correctional facility for criminal masterminds, now as an adult, you are given a chance, to earn a new life of freedom. the catch is, you will have to follow certain rules, while also being under the vigilance of your parole oficer(Mirage), and the former hero you will be staying with (Helen).

THE CAST: Main character, Helen Parr, Violet Parr, Mirage. I dont intend to have any other girl other than those 3, as i want to make sure they are done the best i can.

THE GAMEPLAY: The loop can be summed up as player will be able to visit certain places to either earn money, buy stuff, encounter events, go on dates, each week, he needs to fulfill certain tasks, doing them earn TRUST points, which can be used for more freedom(ex: later curfew) , there will also be quests that can be solved in diferent ways,(unclog the toilet, you can do it yourself, or pay someone to do it).

THE MAIN CHARACTER: the MC will be in first person, the most we will see of him is his dick during scenes, so i decided to give some player customization, that will be divided into skin color, body type and clothes.

most of those choices will be just for customization sake, however, im planning a more indepth "interest" system in regards to the body type. with each character having a distaste-inclination-lust.

OTHER DETAILS: Ii dont want it to be a story game, but more of a sandbox, no pressure. Also the player will be able to have relationships with each girl, and, depending on how development goes, threesome as well as foursome. there will be no NTR.

now comes the hard part, the art. i have been learning how to drawn, however, im still too far from what i really wanted it to be. for that reason, i want to present one of the characters:

Mirage.

mirage test.png tll.jpg
Before anything, I have to explain, i have focused on designing her face, which is still far from what i want her to look like, but i belive is presentable enough to get better feedback, her body on the other hand, was traced from a picture of hers in full body(also attached for comparisson), as im still getting the hang of designing female characters, i did a quick tracing, to show how i want the character to look, this wont be in the game, as i dont want to use tracing. i hope you guys understand that, as i really fear people might misunderstand me, and think i traced everything.

i really hope this will give you guys an idea on what im working on. any feedback is valid, so please, dont hold back on the critcisms. any tips on the art is also highly apreciated.

to end this post i have to say this, im not doing a patreon, at least not until this project is finished. being a kind of failed perfectionist, i belive i need to show what i can do first, to earn the trust of others.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your project! :)

The only thing I would say is that if you use actual character names from an existing work; you're asking for potential trouble from the original makers, in this case, Disney/Pixar, who have a record of not liking when people use their stuff without asking.

Reactions: Gaveloveruled

Gaveloveruled

Sep 17, 2020
Thanxs mate! yeah, i used their original names here because it would be easier to recognize them. but i already have their "new names".

Helen Parr = Hellena Pears
Violet Parr = Viola Pears
Mirage = Myra

i figured using their real names would be a bad idea, specially with the big mouse on the prowl.