Heya! I'm Kara.

Karakhna

Dec 18, 2021
Heya! I'm Kara! I am a female, 19, and I love playing femdom hentai games, as well as roleplay! I'm bisexual with a female preference, I'm pretty petite, and I'm incredibly depressed! All the perfect traits for a degen on the internet. Message me if you want, or don't, it wont change my day at all, though I am pretty lonely :/

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Seek help with your depression, you are not alone. Many People have this problems nowadays. Fight the big black dog that pushes you down.

Reactions: LVSTFVL

LVSTFVL

Sep 8, 2019
Seek help with your depression, you are not alone. Many People have this problems nowadays. Fight the big black dog that pushes you down.
Preach! Hopefully you'll find a nice comfy space here on the site, plenty of great people on here from my time lurking. Have a great time on the site!

rayanamukami

Jan 12, 2022
I also have a preference for 'light-hearted' femdom content, esp. novels and artworks though I am fairly new to 'games' in general. I wonder which titles you would enjoy or recommend?
~ I hope you'll have fun here as well, as a distraction, to talk with people or perhaps to better alleviate your feelings. ^^

John62

Nov 23, 2016
Heya! I'm Kara! I am a female, 19, and I love playing femdom hentai games, as well as roleplay! I'm bisexual with a female preference, I'm pretty petite, and I'm incredibly depressed! All the perfect traits for a degen on the internet. Message me if you want, or don't, it wont change my day at all, though I am pretty lonely :/
I mostly lurk myself but welcome to the forum, hope you get on top of the depression