heyaaaaa, game being created

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
sooooo, this dyslexic Scotsman will be creating a text based game in twine, yea, lets lay it out here.

it will be a transformation story that lets ya start as a girl or a guy, and then through 1 way or another, you will be turned into a futanari, and then shit will hit the fan :)

planned fetishes are the following: Futa-protag, forced/rape, hyper(exaggerations), nympho, transformation, foot fetish, futa-domination, female domination, drugs, incest.

what could be a couple scene you would like to see? they may be limited if i implement them, possibly to the state you might get batshit triggered with how simple it is.

setting: a fairly simple world with modern day thingies, so no medieval stuffs or future stuffs, unless its a nerds talking about that stuffs.

and ask your hearts away :D

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul and polywog

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
and yes there will be some self proofreading but expect quite a few errors and what not

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Futa and all are not my cup of tea, but I wish you good luck in your endeavor loda.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I sense a GOTY in the making here, good luck.

Regarding scenes, as long as you go crazy with kinks, I'll probably check it out.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
And here I almost thought; damn someone making a game based on "hey Ya" by Outkast, :ROFLMAO:

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
not sure if when this post was made i had the first basic story or the new one, probably the older one but yea
a lil more to the game