Hi~ an introduction from a new dev

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Introductions are awkward aren’t they? Even online sometimes... but I figured it was time to say hi, so hi!

I’ve been here to play and discuss games for a while now but tend to lurk more often then not.

I’m now getting into making so that I can a) stop lurking so much, b) contribute back and c) if i’m lucky enough get some financial support to work on projects I care about.

(sounds familiar right? Lol)

For anyone who cares to keep reading, I want to give a bit of back story behind myself.

I originally fell in love with adult gaming over at tfgames.site and ended up making a couple of games there (many years ago) under another username (you can PM if you’d like to know it to try those games). I’ve also lurked at hypnopics collective, another great forum!

Since then I had started working IRL (for my own small company I started) and my free time slipped away from me, but now with COVID and other factors my job pays terrible and I need to move to another area of IT. I’m trying to re-educate myself to get a better job as my company is sinking faster than a slut to her knees.

In the meantime, when I get a break, I work on Hot Dating as I actually enjoy working on it - it’s simple enough behind the scenes to code, I get to learn DAZ and play with sexy 3D models and do what I love most which is coming up with ideas; just need that extra motivation (well, time more than anything) to put them into action!

Now for some more random things going on/about me these days:

On a positive note: I’m getting married this year (this babe’s a keeper). A bit nervous about it all as I’m a little anti-social but oh well.

On a negative note: I really need a new PC, primarily a new graphics card for rendering DAZ models as a) pc keeps crashing and b) rendering is really slow.

On a positive note: I was gifted an Oculus Quest 2! I’m loving VR, who knew it was so amazing?

On a negative note: I have an expensive upcoming operation that’s needed - I’m hoping a change in career after re-educating will help me pay for it.

Other than all that, I’m a typical always-horny perverted guy with some experience making games!

Anyway I look forward to seeing you all around the forums!

• Hey there
Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl