Hi everyone! So what next.... Help!?

JagerMammon

Apr 11, 2021
Hi everyone,

Thanks for having me!

I’m a massive fan of 2D sandbox erotic games with power play, the more corruption / humiliation the better! Both male and female doms/subs work for me. It’s more the journey of corruption and eventual submission that I enjoy. Summertime Saga and Taffy Tales are my two favourites, any similar suggestions welcome.

I have loads of ideas, my favourite is about a remote planet colony with aliens, that could be furry (an evil race, a cat like kinky race and a cow like passive race). The MC (male) has transferred to the colony for work, he’s a computer technician. When he arrives he is greeted by his Aunt (by marriage but could be incest if the demand is there), who he stays with. Her daughter is an up and coming space police detective who is investigating the drug problem, Squirt. Who is selling it? Where does it come from? You decide to help with the investigation and the story begins...

I have road map for the game, locations, chars, time line to ensure smooth storyline, there are alternative sub/dom routes for the MC within the main storyline and also fixed sub/dom for others.

I have download Tyranobuilder which seems fine for my needs, I am okay with the writing and story, but I cannot do the artwork!! I currently use AutoCAD, I know WTF!! see below....
1618261292263.png
okay for buildings...
1618261322807.png
Struggling with chars!!!!! Arrgh!!

Any advice / help is welcome.

Cheers,

Mam

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul and Echoooooo

Frio33

Nov 30, 2020
Same problem here. I have a story for amazing unique erotic novel with taboo content, story with 4 points of view and 6 different version of end, but a can't find co-writer native english speaker and 3D artist for cooperation.

JagerMammon

Apr 11, 2021
So are you just giving ideas or showing your plans? Are you asking for help with your project or offering the ideas to someone who is willing to put your ideas to work? Just curious and really great idea.
Thanks for making me clarify :)
I think I'm asking for help. Just not sure how to ask and what's allowed? Also I would want control over the project. How much detail shall I give away? Do people steal ideas? Do people help for free?
Mam

JagerMammon

Apr 11, 2021
Same problem here. I have a story for amazing unique erotic novel with taboo content, story with 4 points of view and 6 different version of end, but a can't find co-writer native english speaker and 3D artist for cooperation.
Hi Frio, where are you from and any joy so far?

Reactions: Frio33

JagerMammon

Apr 11, 2021
I think I can manage on Tyranobuilder, story is no problem and I'm struggling with 2D artwork.

From UK btw

Frio33

Nov 30, 2020
I think I can manage on Tyranobuilder, story is no problem and I'm struggling with 2D artwork.

From UK btw
I don’t have a problem with the story either, but I need some suggestions on the character before I finish it. I also need a good translation because I am not native English. I’ve also been thinking about 2D, but I think 3D is higher level. My game should be the best game of those kinds of games. It will be truly something unique ... if I ever manage to complete it

JagerMammon

Apr 11, 2021
I can try to help if you like? I can give my opinion and I'm from UK so my English is quite good! Lol