• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hi everyone!

Unreal999

Jul 25, 2023
Hi there. I've been here a while but would still be considered a newbie. The content here is great and very up to date - thank you to the Admins of F95 for that. I do have one question however; since this is technically a site of "re-distributed" games and some members do not contribute to the game designers, why are some of the reviews so extremely harsh on these entries? I see many authors coming here are engaging with members and taking taking suggestions and constructive criticism from them...this is great. I also see this site as a place they can run their Alphas to get some honest opinion - all constructive stuff.
But some of the filth spewed at some of these game designers is something else. We all have differnt tastes and many tags don't excite us. - some disturb us. But when a game overtly lists a certain tag and someone still has to come on and bash the game for a certain tag (even though it's disclosed)...well,,,just move on.

To come here for free and shit on people for making games that fully disclose what they are about....with pixels I might add....you need to get out of your mother's basement more often.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Anonymity tends to bring out the worst in people. And to make things even worse, the content here is tailor made to bring in degenerates.

Reactions: Unreal999

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Some people was raised like that, and why are you surprised? How is this place any different from any other social platforms?

Freedom of speech is double edged sword after all :)

Reactions: Unreal999