Hi everyone!

Phantom_X

May 18, 2019
Hello guys,

I am a long time lurker on this forum, and even though I was never good at these kinds of posts, I decided to make one!
I'm a passionate gamer and CG enthusiast. I do some 3d modeling and animation in my spare time.

My absolute favorite fetish is Female Domination, not the humiliating degrading kind,
but more where the woman has control and dominance during sex,
and she lets you know and is assertive. A touch of bdsm can pass, just bondage (not too extreme) , no beating xD.
I am also into feet, MILF's and monster girls. :love:

English is not my first language so please excuse the grammar and typos. Also I do not post on forums much,
so if I break some etiquette it was not intentional.

Thanks for reading my introduction, I hope to become a more active member of this community :)

Edit: deleted some babble that I have in my profile already to shorten the post a bit xD

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in this great Community , so glad you decided to go away from your shades ... and to partecipate more to the forum
You have nothing to be worry , you will meet a lot of people to share and suggest all your favorite games ...
But Always Enjoy !!!!!

Reactions: Phantom_X

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
My absolute favorite fetish is Female Domination, not the humiliating degrading kind,
but more where the woman has control and dominance during sex
Hey dood. Nice to meet ya.

I find it sad to call women being assertive "domination". I find sex most enjoyable when everyone's having fun and getting what they want. There doesn't need to be a dominant and a submissive in my opinion.

Have fun.

Reactions: Phantom_X

Phantom_X

May 18, 2019
Hey dood. Nice to meet ya.

I find it sad to call women being assertive "domination". I find sex most enjoyable when everyone's having fun and getting what they want. There doesn't need to be a dominant and a submissive in my opinion.

Have fun.
Yea I kind of put it in a bad way perhaps, I agree with you. Thanks, and nice to meet you too ^^

Reactions: TomberryDude