Hi from Lazy Tiger Studio

LazyTigerStudio

Game Developer
May 19, 2018
Hey everyone, we're currently in the process of making an adult visual novel with daz3d and renpy. The first chapter is released already on our .

There are two of us working on the project. I'm creator D and as you may can tell from this post I'm not the writer. Creator M is the writer and she's usually the one making posts but I've been lurking here for awhile now and thought I should probably be the one to say hi.

F95 is pretty much the reason I found out about daz3d adult games. We both have always been into games, stories, and creating games. We prefer games with story and romance.

The reason we decided to make an adult game is that we really liked the idea of games where you had a more mature experience with your love interests but at the same time the games we played didn't seem to have the type of stories we enjoy. So that's our goal to create games with good story alongside mature adult content.

Anyways we'll see you guys around and thanks F95 for making a great site/community.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
A mature experience with the love interest .... hmmm .... Robocop movie night.

LazyTigerStudio

Game Developer
May 19, 2018
A mature experience with the love interest .... hmmm .... Robocop movie night.
Well I've seen most of the Robocop movies, granted it's been a long time, but I'm not sure I get the reference lol. Now I feel like I have to have a Robocop movie night

D,

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Now that you have 3 posts you should be able to edit back in your patreon link

LazyTigerStudio

Game Developer
May 19, 2018
made a thread:

If you could help me out with any genre tags to add, that would be great
Sure no problem. Currently from the list that I saw.

male protagonist
oral sex
fantasy

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey everyone, we're currently in the process of making an adult visual novel with daz3d and renpy. The first chapter is released already on our .

There are two of us working on the project. I'm creator D and as you may can tell from this post I'm not the writer. Creator M is the writer and she's usually the one making posts but I've been lurking here for awhile now and thought I should probably be the one to say hi.

F95 is pretty much the reason I found out about daz3d adult games. We both have always been into games, stories, and creating games. We prefer games with story and romance.

The reason we decided to make an adult game is that we really liked the idea of games where you had a more mature experience with your love interests but at the same time the games we played didn't seem to have the type of stories we enjoy. So that's our goal to create games with good story alongside mature adult content.

Anyways we'll see you guys around and thanks F95 for making a great site/community.
Welcome and good luck with your game!