Hi! Game developper for Femdom oriented games here.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself, "FemdomWifeGame" (I'm just staying anonymous actually). I'm a professional gamedev, been at it for a bunch of years, and I started developping a NSFW game last month.

I'm heavily focusing on femdom (chastity, cuckolding, pussy worship).

I'm going to post a playable version of the game in the days to come, if I can figure out how this forum works.

By the way, if someone can help me, I would be really thankful!
Apparently, the Game section is locked for me with insufficiant privileges, and the Game Requests doesn't look right for posting a build. Anyone kind enough to explain me how this is supposed to work? :p

See you soon!

Ah, and of course, pic of the game:

banner2.png

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Yeah, I've read that, but when heading to the Game Requests, I found only requests for cracks, so I was a bit disconcerted.

I followed the message histories of other devs in the forum. After digging a while, I found out that the moderators are moving the threads of gamedevs from Game Requests to Games, hence the lack of history in Game Requests.
All good now :)

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall it would be nice to know about the synopsis and mechanics of the game. I do understand that the game will focus on having a dominant wife but based on what you said it makes me wonder how it will work out, meaning:

-Is it a whole pack or you will be able to have different archetypes for the wife (dominatrix, cheater queen, goddess, sadist...)

-Will we only interact with the wife or there are other dominant girls in the game?.

Femdom is quite an extensive fetish in itself so that's why I ask.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Oh sure, it's going to be described in the game page, this post was more about my own introduction ^.^

The short pitch is the following:

I'm a big fan of erotic short stories, notably the ones describing how a vanilla partner turns dominant. Most erotic games don't fit me cause once you are deep inside the FLR part, games tend to go into the absurd and show situations you can't relate with anymore.

For Femdom Wife Game, the goal is to make you go through short stories with various wives and girlfriends with a vanilla beginning (young married, highschool girlfriend, etc.) and to make you live your partner transformation.
If I can catch the incredibly erotic nature of short stories while incorporing both graphics and player interactions, I will be really happy with my work.

For the fetishes, I'm willing to explore several traits and personnalities to cover many things, it's the whole point of the short story part. Though I'm definitly against some fetishes that I will never include, like scat, farts and blood.

Last edited: