• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hi guys, new here!

DeadVoivod

Nov 16, 2021
Wanted to say hello to all of you, I got my 50 this year and I'm (still) a passionate video game addict since 1983 (C64), new games all kind but obviously also a lot of retro stuff, I'm also a huge collector and I work myself as an IT for the government for almost 26 years now.

I'm completely new when it comes to adult games, but I played Dreams of Desire lately and I really enjoyed it, so I thought myself why not getting even more involved in those games. I have downloaded some stuff from adultgameson but did not find yet any other site related to adult games where I would find downloads.

So yesterday I stumbled across this page, and I thought it looked great, thus I subscribed immediately.

DeadVoivod

Nov 16, 2021
Don't know where I should post this, but I have some basic newbie questions.

What does NTR stand for?
What exactly do the incest patches do? Do they change the way the game plays?

Are there other terms or things I should be confident with?

Thanks

karinoire

Nov 2, 2021
What does NTR stand for?
Basically it's cuckolding whereby the person who's cheating feels intense shame/embarassment. I remember seeing a more detailed definition somewhere on this site, but I can't find it now.

Don't know much about incest patches.

Other terms, you'll probably learn as you go. I think scat (i.e scatology) would be one to look out for.

DeadVoivod

Nov 16, 2021
Ok thanks.

Other question is, if the download says f.ex. chapter 8, is that then only chapter 8 or are 1-7 included? Some are not very specific in that regard.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021

What does NTR stand for?

Thanks
Incest patches most of time are from the dev themselves to change the relationship of characters in the game to their original state, such as landlady=mother, roommate=sister/brother, etc.

Because of the Patreon TOS that forbid any incest stuff, so the dev need to find a way to avoid getting shut down on Patreon by changing the original game and provides the patch later to reverse it back.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Ok thanks.

Other question is, if the download says f.ex. chapter 8, is that then only chapter 8 or are 1-7 included? Some are not very specific in that regard.
Yes, I think it is. There are a few games that divided their game chapters into different files.

Jan 21, 2021

What does NTR stand for?

Thanks
ntr can stands for multiple things. the 3 of which that i know are
1. netorare. when the object of ones desire is fucked. in a hentai game it would be the main character being cucked
2. netori. when the main character fucks the object of someone elses desire.
3. netorase. when the mc gives up the object of their desire willingly to be fucked.

on this website usually netori would be considered the cheating tag while netorare and netorase are considered the ntr tag. this stuff isnt really my cup of tea though. i prefer summa dat good wholesome shit

incest patches just replace bullshit labels like "landlord" and "roommate" in certain games and make them into the proper and more fitting "mother" and "sister" titles

you should also familiarize yourself with "universal renpy mod", Rpgm cheat tools, and "cheat engine". a lot of the game on here are not very stable and can crash and wipe your progress due to a lack of autosaves on a lot of them. also for convenience on games using the renpy engine learn how to use the tool "unren". these are all pretty simple to use when you get used to them

Last edited: