Hi guys this a small preview of my game!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Hi guys after a long time I finally can say that in about two weeks from now I will publish the first episode of my game! My game is a 3d version of NURD comic from JABcomics. These images are from the game! Enjoy! I shall release more info soon!
give me a follow! 025_output.png 015_output.png 000j2-1-Edit.png 035-1-Edit.png 028a.png
Thanks for watching guys! Give me a follow

Reactions: vebka

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Nice renders. On closer inspection, the orientation of her legs in the first picture make me fap. My big problem is that I have already read NURD so I know the story. Will this game be an exact copy or will it be different?
Not the exact story! and it will have branches so you may differentiate even more from the original comic! Thanks for your kind words :p I appreciate it!

Last edited:

Thelolz385

Mar 11, 2018
Dude i loved NURD comic and i am glad someone is making a game out of it .
and those are some excellent renders and you have changed the character of MILF but she is still hot . and its good to hear that you have planned to make different routes in this game one non NTR and the other NTR but what about a route like in the comic where he shares his mother with his friend and also fucks other women and girls too how about in this game he fucks his friends mother or sisters too ;) ;)

Reactions: Jim.Satyr
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote