Hi guys!

Khero Games

May 12, 2020
Hello people, I'm Khaleon, have 26 years old, and I have been reading the forums these last weeks, also started playing some games a few months ago, and really enjoyed them. And since I work as programmer and enjoy playing around and learning DAZ, I will be starting to work on a x game to give back that fun and pleasure that the community has given to us! Of course I know there is a long way to go, but I wanted to present myself and say hi!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hi Khaleon! Great to see another dev join the ranks and when you get to it, good luck with your game!

Reactions: Khero Games

SadgeGames

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
Hello
Khaleon
I'm a little younger than you, but I was in a very similar situation to you just a few months ago. I'm not yet working as a programmer but it's something I maybe want to pursue coming next year. How do you like your job?
My motivation to start with a game was exactly the same as yours. Just played around with daz for two weeks and then decided to make a game to give something back.
I don't know where you're at with your game but what really helped me get going from knowing absolutely nothing to creating some stuff, even if it's far from perfect or even good, is trying out different stuff. But learning daz shares a lot of similarity with learning a programming language, not that I can use one really well, so I think you're gonna rock this.
Take care and good luck

Reactions: Cul and Khero Games

Khero Games

May 12, 2020
Thanks for the greetings! Had a busy month, and also I'm saving money to upgrade my computer, since as you may know, I will need it for do the renders.

SadgeGames I really enjoy my job, it is hard sometimes, but I like to solve logical problems, and also love the pleasant work enviroment and the perks that I get compared to other areas.
As I said in the post, I have a long way to go even to start my game, I've been studying daz and watching tutorials, and also have the general plot for the game, and I'm adding details and ideas to a doc, but I didn't started render because with my actual setup it is frustrating haha.

It would be great to start the project in 2021, we will see!