3D-Daz Hi, I need help in choosing one of these renders. Please help.

Which one to choose

Votes: 3 11.5%

Votes: 13 50.0%

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Voted 1, but all of them have some serious clipping. Hopefully you were asking on the camera pose and this was just a quick render at different angles.

Reactions: ulala0077

ulala0077

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2018
I can fix the sandal clipping in PS, I just need help figuring about the best angle

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I can fix the sandal clipping in PS, I just need help figuring about the best angle
One is the best eye catcher, with the nipple tease combined with the pressed side boob shot, leading to the succulent crease at the hip and the gentle slope of the thigh just hiding the treasure trove of yummy goodness.

Reactions: ulala0077

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
IMHO, I think composition of render 2 is the best, although there is a lot that needs to be fixed.

Here is what I would consider unfixable in post (Photoshop as you mentioned)
  • What is she actually doing, not putting on shoes, not pulling up socks, so why are her hands at that level.
  • Right foot embedded in the bench.
  • Top of right thigh needs a bit of compression.
  • Gravity affects body parts, but DAZ does not do this automatically, you will need to have body parts artificially weighted, (example: right boob in images 2 and 3)
Already mentioned the sandal clipping, which is fixable in PS, but why not do as much as possible before rendering. Let DAZ do all the work, then PS will only be for small effects.

Even though I said render 2 is the best, there are little things that could make it better. Do you know the rule of thirds? If you click on this option :
Menu.png
You can select 'Show Thirds Guide'. It will show you the sections in the viewport where human beings tend to focus when looking at pictures, and has been proven to make pictures more aesthetically pleasing. If every picture has the main character right in the middle, looking at them gets pretty boring pretty quickly. Also make sure there are some ground shadows even in a room that is fairly well lit (you did a great job on lighting, by the way) there will still be shadows even faint ones.

I don't want you to think that this is all critical. The model you chose is very attractive, hair positioning looks good, and as I mentioned lighting is great in all the images.