Hi, I'm developing "Pleasure Witches"

VRDevDreamer

Apr 18, 2021
Hi, I'm VRDevDreamer and I'd like to share a bit of my game called "Pleasure Witches" that I've been developing since summer 2020. Currently it's just a small hobby project besides my job, so don't be too hard on me if it doesn't progress super fast or I don't always reply super fast ;-)

Below is some information about the game and a few in-game screenshots of the current state. Even if I have of course only shown a very small part, I would be interested if you have any feedback or questions?

What kind of game will it be?
Pleasure Witches will be an erotic story-driven VR-game about a special kind of witches, who draw their power from sexual pleasure of humans.

What is the story about?
The story is about a special kind of witches who can regenerate their powers only by sexually arousing people. In the game, the player is invited to a small private island by a former classmate named Ann, whom he hasn't heard from in a long time. As the player learns upon arrival, it is a hideout of the few remaining so-called "pleasure witches" and that Ann has very special plans for him.

What kind of sexual content will there be?
There will be very different sexual content, sometimes also fetishes will be addressed (e.g. mesmerize, giantess or transformations), which are woven into the story and should be an exciting experience, especially in VR. The first version will start building this up slowly, but definitely contains nudity and sexual interactions, as visible in the picture :)

Last edited:

Lyathlas

Apr 23, 2021
Hello VRDevDreamer! i'm new too to this site, welcome to f95 zone and i wish you the best for your project! the idea seems fun and i like the story, it adds its atmoshpere and i just cant enjoy a game with at least a little bit of story.

Reactions: VRDevDreamer

VRDevDreamer

Apr 18, 2021
Since I am developing with Unreal Engine 4, theoretically a whole range of VR headsets should be supported (e.g. the Vive, Vive Pro, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest via link cable, Valve Index, HP Reverb G2). However, I can only test the headset with my HP Reverb G2 and occasionally with a Vive Pro. I'm a bit reliant on feedback for other headsets, but am quite confident that many HMDs will work.

I think it's best to just give it a try once the first version is online in a few months - at least the first version I'll put online for free (expected to take about 45 minutes to play, though the free version may not include every soundtrack for licensing reasons...). If there are any issues with some headsets, I'll be happy to take a look at it and try to solve them. By the way, the first version will also be playable Non-VR with mouse and keyboard, even though some content will be missing there. Further versions will probably be VR-only, though, since motion controller interactions don't translate easily to mouse and keyboard for all the things I have planned.

However, there will only be a single version that will run on Windows 64 bit systems. So, for the Oculus Quest, it will only work via link cable and not mobile.