Seeking Hi, I'm looking for a game mainly on the "share" fetish

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Hi, I'm looking for a game mainly on the "share" fetish, where the hero meets a girl who has sexual relations and where he could participate with her in relationships as a full-fledged partner in parallel with others. Or where his friend or acquaintance deliberately shares his girlfriend /wife with the hero.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
you can also throw off materials other than games such as manga and comics or video animation, the main thing would be a plot suitable for the criteria, thank you in advance)

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
You may enjoy Kegani Laboratory games. I think all the games center around sharing your girlfriend/girlfriends. Though it's out of necessity instead of an active choice most of the time.

Reactions: Koot123

stahp2020

Feb 25, 2020
The game doesn't center around this aspect but Desert Stalker plays heavily into the sharing aspect with friends and is a overall super good game

Reactions: Koot123

Koot123

May 8, 2022
You may enjoy Kegani Laboratory games. I think all the games center around sharing your girlfriend/girlfriends. Though it's out of necessity instead of an active choice most of the time.
because of my poor English (Google translate), I may have written a little with an error, I was looking for games where other characters share a girl with the main character or at least use them on equal terms, although these games are great and I have passed almost all of them, but these games are almost classic ntr, but thanks anyway for your work brother!!