Hi I'm new

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
Hi I'm new on DAZ studio and I want to make a game I have a beautifull story in my mind but I can't be able to create characters as I cant save this image as HD format please someone guide me what I'm doing wrong I watched many youtube video tutorials everyone is tell to save it as a scene but first I want to check if only this character I can save as png
when I render this the image become tiny and blury please someone help me its been 3days my head is gonna exlpoad.

Reactions: Capella

Lstprod

Nov 28, 2020
Ok we'll try something quick ....

1 - Create your character.
2 - Add lighting
3 - Add the camera
4 - Go to the render setting panel
5 - first tab choose the resolution at the top
6 - click on the "render" button
7 - if it works it's cool, if it doesn't work then try to make an effort of explanation, show us a picture or whatever.
Because I didn't understand anything ...

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
Ok we'll try something quick ....

1 - Create your character.
2 - Add lighting
3 - Add the camera
4 - Go to the render setting panel
5 - first tab choose the resolution at the top
6 - click on the "render" button
7 - if it works it's cool, if it doesn't work then try to make an effort of explanation, show us a picture or whatever.
Because I didn't understand anything ...
I try to upload screen shot here but an error was keep showing so I'm going to try what you just said if it still didn't work I will contact you and explain it by uploading pics Thank you so much

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
no need to say sorry please guide me it will very helpfull
So, basically, what you're saying is that you want to save a character as a PNG file? Make sure you have the default background set in the environment tab (no backdrop, no colors), and in the render settings, just set it to render as a PNG instead of whatever is there.

In mine, it's set as a JPG. Just click and change to PNG for a no background pic (provided there's no object behind).

If you're struggling to save the render itself, you can click "File" then "Save last render".

I hope I helped somehow.

cats.jpg

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
So, basically, what you're saying is that you want to save a character as a PNG file? Make sure you have the default background set in the environment tab (no backdrop, no colors), and in the render settings, just set it to render as a PNG instead of whatever is there.

In mine, it's set as a JPG. Just click and change to PNG for a no background pic (provided there's no object behind).

If you're struggling to save the render itself, you can click "File" then "Save last render".

I hope I helped somehow.

View attachment 926861
yeah man you did I got to know a new thing

• Red Heart
Reactions: Capella