Hi. I'm Sam. I enjoy long walks on the beach and corrupting the innocent.

SamRhette

Apr 7, 2018
I've been lurking here for a while, but I figured it was time to say hello. I'm a big fan of training games like Rogue-like and Orange Trainer, as well as harem games like Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel. English (western Canadian) is my first language and I'm open to the idea of assisting creators with editing their scripts for syntax, grammar, spelling, regional slang, and readability. I also do some 3D modeling (blender) and coding (c# in unity), but only as a hobby. If you want to know anything else, just ask.

Sam Rhette

Reactions: applepie68

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I've been lurking here for a while, but I figured it was time to say hello. I'm a big fan of training games like Rogue-like and Orange Trainer, as well as harem games like Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel. English (western Canadian) is my first language and I'm open to the idea of assisting creators with editing their scripts for syntax, grammar, spelling, regional slang, and readability. I also do some 3D modeling (blender) and coding (c# in unity), but only as a hobby. If you want to know anything else, just ask.

Sam Rhette
Welcome! I too enjoy corrupting the innocent!

Last edited: