Hi, seems a bit awkward

xpardareon

Jul 9, 2018
Just started to visit this website a few months ago, kind of lurking somewhere in the darkness, stalking all those adult game you guys posted and finally learn to say Hi for the first time here to expose myself to the public.

I like to write stories, but not good in those "smut" writhing. Currently writing a dishonored fan-fiction, and in future might borrow some plot and character from Summertime Saga to write an alternate story of the game.

Is there any thread that encourage people to post their own stories because if I do really start on working on some smut stories, here would be the best place to publish.

Anyway, Hi and thank you guys for reading my short self-intro. Peace!!

Reactions: Skyler

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi, Sorry to bother you again. I would like to ask is there any threads that focus on user submitted stories or stories website that f95zone member frequently link to here?
Thanks in advance.
F95zone is primarily an adult games/comics sharing site. There are no dedicated forums or threads for writers. However, there are some helpful links ; look under the Websites and Guides lists.

You are still welcome to open a thread and share your works in the General Discussion or Off-Topic Discussions forums.

I would recommend you search Google for writing forums, especially the fan-fic genre.

Good luck!

xpardareon

Jul 9, 2018
F95zone is primarily an adult games/comics sharing site. There are no dedicated forums or threads for writers. However, there are some helpful links ; look under the Websites and Guides lists.

You are still welcome to open a thread and share your works in the General Discussion or Off-Topic Discussions forums.

I would recommend you search Google for writing forums, especially the fan-fic genre.

Good luck!
Thanks for the help. But one more last question, if I were to open a thread, which would be the best to post the stories? In the form of uploading a file or straight write it inside the thread?
Really thanks for your advice and help once again.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for the help. But one more last question, if I were to open a thread, which would be the best to post the stories? In the form of uploading a file or straight write it inside the thread?
Really thanks for your advice and help once again.
If you want critiques/advice from fellow writers I'd recommend posting a thread in the Development forum with a thread title clearly stating the purpose of your thread.

If you just want people to read your stories and give their opinion, I'd put it in General Discussions with an appropriate thread title.

As for how to post your work, it depends on the amount of text. If you want to post a few paragraphs or a small chapter, I'd recommend copy/pasting the text into a spoiler (see instructions below). If you want to show a novella or multiple chapters at a time, I'd recommend uploading a file in a common format (.txt, .pdf, etc.) You can upload files directly to a post (<10MB).

To put text into a spoiler:
1) Paste the text into the post.
2) Hi-lite/select the text you want put into a spoiler.
3) Click on the '+' in the edit bar.
4) Choose 'Spoiler' in the drop down menu.

Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also manually type the spoiler code but this way is easier.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Just to clarify, I am not a member of the staff. I've just been here a while so I'm familiar with the site and like assisting people on occasion.

xpardareon

Jul 9, 2018
Just to clarify, I am not a member of the staff. I've just been here a while so I'm familiar with the site and like assisting people on occasion.
No, it's alright. That's cool. And thanks for the long post you created for my references.
Thanks, Peace!