Hi! Sorry for the late intro... I also have a question

Dec 31, 2019
Hi all, as my title says sorry for the late intro. I've been lurking here a year now. Originally found this site for a walk-through and uncensored patches.

As for the question part, I was just curious what peoples general rule of thumb is for supporting game developers? I have tossed some money to developers on patreon in the past but due to the whole pandemic I don't have the most stable income (obligatory "thanks covid"). I won't lie and say I have supported all the developers I downloaded games for, just the ones I like, but I do want to give them something. Is it okay to just pledge for the month and then cancel? Also, what would you recommend is a good amount?

Anyway thanks for reading about my over guilty conscious and intro.

PS. Sorry, I didn't know where to ask.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have supported a few. The ones I tend to support are the ones who have a history of putting updates out regularly and the game is worth it. There are a lot who start out with good intentions, and abandon the game after a few updates. And they do that with several games.

Try to pick the developers that produce what you like, have timely updates (maybe not monthly but regularly), and do not milk their supporters like some do.