Hi, tell me what you think of this storyline

Is this intresting??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018

Never mind, you will all get the chanse to play a demo as soon as i translated this and found someone to help me with the rest

the short version is:
CM "you" will use imagination, own ideas, learned methods and toys to teach around 20 girls "full novel" the real meaning of pleasure, this will be "i think" a game for both genders in the end.

the Novels i have been wrighting has been a hit and when i found this page i got the idèa that it might be a fun and erotic game.

future will tell if im right

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry but I voted no.

The story is nothing more than a guy who flirts with girls in different places. You can give him the past you want, all that's left is a guy who's hitting on girls. There is nothing wrong with that, but personally I do not find it interesting. No character evolution in anticipation. Just alternative adventures. Moreover having to make the perfect score to access the scene is a bit too restrictive for my taste even if I can understand the idea.

Maybe I'm wrong and I misunderstood or you have not been able to explain what you wanted to do. Anyway there for me it's no. That said, I encourage you to do it if you are motivated. And no matter what people think, if you like it, there are chances that others like it. If it does not work at least you will have tried and it will make you a little experience for the future.

Good luck.

Reactions: XxMikaelxX

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
Sorry but I voted no.

The story is nothing more than a guy who flirts with girls in different places. You can give him the past you want, all that's left is a guy who's hitting on girls. There is nothing wrong with that, but personally I do not find it interesting. No character evolution in anticipation. Just alternative adventures. Moreover having to make the perfect score to access the scene is a bit too restrictive for my taste even if I can understand the idea.

Maybe I'm wrong and I misunderstood or you have not been able to explain what you wanted to do. Anyway there for me it's no. That said, I encourage you to do it if you are motivated. And no matter what people think, if you like it, there are chances that others like it. If it does not work at least you will have tried and it will make you a little experience for the future.

Good luck.
yea i see youre point but about the perfect score, you will have alot of optional scenes, i have played alot of the games here and this game is not going to give the same option for two diffrent choises

but thanks for youre imput i really liked it :)