Hi there. I'm a new indie dev working on a furry hentai game. Looking for some feedback.

Did the game interest you?

• Yes. Everything seems interesting! I'll totally play it.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Not sure I'll play, but I liked it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liked the game idea, but the protagonist is meh...

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Liked the protagonist, but the game seems boring...

• Honestly, it all seems very bad/boring.

• I have other feelings towards this not represented by the above choices

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

EnchantedSunWine

Oct 6, 2022
Hey everyone, just created my account here to hopefully show my game to y'all. It's very early but feel free to comment on the idea/pics I have so far. Any feedback or interest is very much appreciated.

The general idea of the game is to have a protagonist exploring her kinks with a series of characters (probably in a BDSM club or something similar, the script is very much not finalized).
image_009_0000.jpg
You get to explore the city a bit, finding spots to take pictures, meeting NPCs and developing your relationships with them and trying out new kinks with each character.
image_002_0001.jpg image_010_0000.jpg
Everything in the game is consensual and I won't be touching the heavier stuff (gore/scat/illegal stuff).
image_008_0000.jpg

The protagonist herself is a switch (sometimes dom, sometimes sub), pansexual, and she's overall very inexperienced, but learns from other characters.
image_004_0003.jpg image_007_0000.jpg

Most of the actual process of developing the game has been set in stone and I'm in the creative part of prototyping and designing the characters (you may notice she doesn't even have a tail yet lol).​

Basically, feel free to say whether you enjoyed the above and also tell me if you like her design. Again, any feedback is very much appreciated. I'm making the character models and rigs from scratch, so almost any change is viable.

(also please bear with my inability to make pretty posts here, this is my first post :p)