Hi there! I'm Hellspawn, I'm making my first VN

• Thread starter Deleted member 1407982
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1407982

I just wanna say Hi to the community.

I have enjoyed several of your games and, like many of you, I came to the conclusion I needed to create my own.

My career has almost nothing to do with computers, video or storytelling, so I am finding a real challenge in making the scenes and writing a story.

My real life job is kind of a freelance so some weeks I have a lot of time to spend and this seems to me as a good option as any other.

I am using Studio NEO for now, but if I like this enough I am going to work really hard to make my own models, or at least to write a little better in English.

So right now, I am creating a VN in Renpy. Its name is Life and Death.

Feel free to check it out on my Patreon.

I would post it here but I think I need more privileges.

This project is more of an exercise to me for later projects, but you might find it fun if you are not too tired of Honey select models

Any advice is most welcome.

Have fun

t77

Apr 18, 2017
I just wanna say Hi to the community.

I have enjoyed several of your games and, like many of you, I came to the conclusion I needed to create my own.

My career has almost nothing to do with computers, video or storytelling, so I am finding a real challenge in making the scenes and writing a story.

My real life job is kind of a freelance so some weeks I have a lot of time to spend and this seems to me as a good option as any other.

I am using Studio NEO for now, but if I like this enough I am going to work really hard to make my own models, or at least to write a little better in English.

So right now, I am creating a VN in Renpy. Its name is Life and Death.

Feel free to check it out on my Patreon.

I would post it here but I think I need more privileges.

This project is more of an exercise to me for later projects, but you might find it fun if you are not too tired of Honey select models

Any advice is most welcome.

Have fun
Hi Hellspawn I think that your game has been posted on this site: https://f95zone.to/threads/life-and-death-v0-0-hellspawn.31624/